Cheer Shoes For Sale

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 9, 2010
Somehow I ended up with a million pairs of cheer sneakers that I don't need. I'm looking to sell some of them to get them out of my closet!

Size 6.5 Adidas shoes (similar to a Nike Musique)-- $15 + shipping
Size 7.5 No Limits BRAND NEW in box-- $60 + shipping
Size 7 No Limits (beat to a pulp but comfy!) -- $5 + shipping

I also have a pair of old size 8 Nike running shoes that are still in great shape. $10 + shipping

In addition, I'm continuing to clean out my closet and found some AS t-shirts and soffes. PM me for details.

Somehow I ended up with a million pairs of cheer sneakers that I don't need. I'm looking to sell some of them to get them out of my closet!

Size 6.5 Adidas shoes (similar to a Nike Musique)-- $15 + shipping
Size 7.5 No Limits BRAND NEW in box-- $60 + shipping
Size 7 No Limits (beat to a pulp but comfy!) -- $5 + shipping

I also have a pair of old size 8 Nike running shoes that are still in great shape. $10 + shipping

Hi!
My cheer freind pointed me to this blog to see about used cheer shoes. I am staging a still life for an oil paintingwith worn/used sports shoes to depict the hard work and dedication of sports. I wanted to buy a worn looking, well loved pair of cheer shoes for the composition. Since I am trying to show the hard work and dedication I wanted ones with character, such as holes, scuffs, dirt, stains etc. rather than newish ones. Would you have any for sale by chance?
I am also looking for cleats, figure skates, sneakers, gymnastics shoes, and bowling shoes to buy too if you do other sports.
Thanks!
Ashley

Back