All-Star Cheer Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 4, 2011
Hi all,
I'm looking at new cheer shoes and I definitely do not want nfinity's. I have been looking at Kaepa Stellalyte - has anybody worn these and can give me some info on them at all, or can anyone recommend any other cheer shoes for me. I currently have the nfinity phoenix but am no longer allowed to wear them and need a shoe with more sole/ ankle support.

check out the varsity shoes they seem to be good but I still love nfinitys but if you can't wear them I would check out the varsity ones because many people love them

Do NOT get the coverse cheer shoes! They hurt your feet and do not have any sole support! I do recommend varsity shoes tho. Good luck! :)

The keapa Stellerlyte (sp?) is awesome. I recommend these very much.
ETA: I have worn these for a year and although I don't really stunt or tumble much (I coach), they've got good support and I really like wearing them.

My daughter loved the power shoes..............but not good for flyers as they are very wide, but they weigh less than Nfinity and much less expensive.

My Amber has ankle and knee issues. She loves both the No Limits and the Varsity Last Pass.

Our gym had the Stellarlyte. Good shoes unless you tumble a lot, bottom wears out faster than expected for a kaepa shoe.

I swear I have to buy my daughter cheer shoes about every 3 months! She has been through lots. She has tried Converse Handsprings, Zephz Butterfly Lites, Nfinity Phoenix and Varsity Inspires. Right now she is totally loving the Varsity's. They seem to have a good mix of support, durability and lightness. The Zephz and Nfinitys were also good, but didn't last long.

Back