All-Star Cheer Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When we first started wearing Nfinity's we would buy them at WCA in Nashville for all 3 girls. It was like a tradition and they looked forward to shopping and breaking in their shoes before we started our "major" travel schedule in late Jan to April. Then when we added Battle at the Big Top to our competition schedule imagine our surprise when we walked in to find Nfinity shoes set up and we could get them 2 weeks earlier than normal. For years we did this. Fast forward to last year and my CP outgrew a pair of Nfinity's before she ever got to to wear them. No problem we thought, we'll just see if they'll let us switch them out at Battle. Oppps read on Fierceboard that Varsity wasn't signing a sales contract with Nfinity anymore and we wouldn't be able to buy our shoes like is tradition. OMG what are we going to do??? Asked ACEDAD if he had any contacts at Nfinity and he helped me contact someone. When I contacted them and explained the situation they said NO PROBLEM. Here's our address. Come by our office's on Friday and we'll have a pair in her size for you so you don't have to go all the way to our warehouse. And they did. It was a lifesaver. I will forever be grateful to Nfinity for their customer service in that situation. They didn't have to go above and beyond for me......but they did and I will always remember it. It's why I support Nfinity to this day and will continue to do so!!! Customer service is KEY and I believe they are the best in the business.

For those saying you don't feel like you're getting your money's worth out of your shoes. (Defective ones not included....) Try and figure out how many hours of use your child's shoes get in a 3 month time period. Practice, tumbling, open gym's, privates etc. For us it's around 12 hours a week. Times 4 is 48 hours a month. If I'm getting 3 months out of her shoes that's 144 hours of wear and tear. If my math is right that comes out to .56 cents an hour that it costs me for my child to wear Nfinity's.

From what you are telling me the pair that was purchased was defective. I'm not sure when you purchased your shoes or where you purchased them from, but we are very good about replacing defective pairs of shoes and I have posted a few times on the board about it. Have you tried to contact us or the company that you purchased them from before about this?

Our shoes are made by hand and occasionally a pair can get through the line with a defect. We are very understanding about this and our customer service is second to none in recognizing and replacing defective products. We stand behind our products 100% and would be happy to work in assisting you. My information is in the post above if you would like to send me an email.
I appreciate your reply. Straightforward customer service as a common courtesy is going the way of the dinosaur these days. Its been well over a year so I have no expectations at this juncture and the shoes were long ago discarded. It did not even occur to me at the time to even investigate renumeration in the shoe situation as we were focused more on proper recovery from the injury and the subsequent physical therapy. It was concerning at the time having a medical professional tell us that the shoes she tumbles in we're part of the problem due to lack of proper support however in all fairness I'm pretty sure they would have a similar opinion of the shoes she uses currently. That year was our only experience with Nfinity. I wish it had been a better one. I do continue to hear good things about them. Perhaps one day we will have the fortitude to give them another try. We buy our shoes through our gym and I am one of the few parents that routinely purchase more than one pair. I do understand how many parents feel the shoes should last a full cheer season as I had that same expectation my daughters first couple of seasons. This is her fifth season so I have no expectation for any shoe to hold up to six days of tumbling including four practices for two teams. This is why I buy two shoes for competition season, a pair for placements and the first half of summer and then a fourth pair for the last of summer through fall until competition season rolls around again. Having an older child that participates in multiple sports including cheer this year I'm well used to purchasing multiple pairs of shoes after all he won't wear his cheer shoes for football or his football shoes for track. My daughter does love the case the Nfinity's came in and in fact not only still carries shoes in it but has been begging me to bling it out for her. I'm sure I will as soon as I figure out an easy and effective way to dye the red fabric black so I can place the color stones she wants in it without a color clash. :)

I ordered Nfinity Vegeance a few month ago, but they where a litte bit too long. But the main problem is that they are too wide around the frontpart of the foot. I can lace them really hard, but then they will like bulge below. They are a size 10, 26 cm/10.23 inch. My foot is about 25.5 cm/10 inch.
Would it be worth it to buy half a size smaller, I mean will it be any difference in width?
Or should I get the Evolution instead? In that case, what size?

Thanks for any answers!

CP loves her Vengeance! I got her a Varsity pair for practice since they were half the cost, but she hated them and refused to wear them. She never wears her shoes outside, but does wear them for practices and comps. (At 10 I can't justify to DH $160 for 2 pairs of shoes).

She had the Phoenix before and they lasted 2 full years. The did tend to get dirty, but by the end I even threw them in the washer figuring I had nothing to lose at that point. Even after half a dozen washings they held up. The only reason we switched to the Vengeance was because she outgrew the Phoenix and they had been discontinued.

I was reading this thread about some of the earlier problems with the Vengeance and decided to look at her pair. Sure enough there are small rips on the top of the shoe. So I decided I'm going to call customer service and talk to them. Before I can call, CP loses 1 of the shoes! It's been a month and her lone shoe is still MIA. How does someone lose only 1 shoe????

Now she's mad at me for making her wear the other shoes, but I refuse to buy a new pair until next comp season.

my only issue with nfinitys has been that pieces of the sole that come up onto the toe falling off which has happened with both evolutions and phoenixes. But the same thing happened with the varsitys I had so I believe it is from the way I tumble. I am a firm believer that nfinity is by far the best cheer shoe you can buy. My whole team wears nfinitys even though we were supposed to get varsitys through our program. I guess we all just "missed" the ordering date :rolleyes:

I am wondering about sizing for the Varsity Last Pass. Do they run small or big at all? I've played with some and they seem pretty stiff, so if they run small I can't imagine them being too comfortable. :p

I notice a lot of people talking about the kaepa stellarlyte... The gym I coach at has these shoes and the kids seemed to like them but I noticed the tread wore completely down pretty quickly? I coach a mini 1 so they're not doing a ton of tumbling and definitely nothing advanced, they never wear the shoes outside, and some of the kids shoes were completely worn down and slick on the bottom by November.

Mine like their nfinitys but they simply don't hold up. My son only wears his for competition and they're new this year. Those shoes have been on the floor a total of ten times and they're coming apart. We only have three more times to put them on the floor but I've not been happy about how they haven't lasted. Im thinking they'll be toast after our last competition which i hate. i used to buy a new pair every year for competition and at the end of the season move them down to practice shoes (so they have a new, clean good pair for competition and an old pair for practice) but these wont be in good enough shape for that. My daughter uses hers all the time and hers are in equal shape (but a lot more use) not sure why his fell apart faster than hers did. She'll probably be able to keep these as practice shoes a while longer.

I will say with my son he practices in the pair of varsities he wore for competition/practice last year. He's now worn through the bottom of his hurdle foot but those have been worked hard for two seasons and are in better shape than his vengeance are. They held up remarkably well.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My cp has worn the same nfinitys for 2 years. Before you call me a cheapskate, she has 3 pairs but will only wear her original ones. I bought a new pair for this season and another pair for school cheer. The old ones have surprisingly held up just fine! She's a flyer, is at the gym at least 5 hrs a week and even wears them outside. I've washed them several times as well. They're not even her size anymore but she likes the way her feet feel crammed in them! They are definitely worn, but I swear I think we could get another season out of them (not that I want to, they're embarrassing).

I ordered Nfinity Vegeance a few month ago, but they where a litte bit too long. But the main problem is that they are too wide around the frontpart of the foot. I can lace them really hard, but then they will like bulge below. They are a size 10, 26 cm/10.23 inch. My foot is about 25.5 cm/10 inch.
Would it be worth it to buy half a size smaller, I mean will it be any difference in width?
Or should I get the Evolution instead? In that case, what size?

Thanks for any answers!
I actually went to Nfinity headquarters today and I found the same thing! The show was wide across the top, so we did go down 1/2 size and it was much better but didnt give her quite the growing room I wanted

If u but the Nfinity from them directly hey have a 3 mo warranty if they come apart. If u buy them from some where else they don't have the 3 mo warranty, it would whatever that stores return policy was. academy sports carries the Evolution and very select carry the Vengence

My daughter loves the nfinity shoes and has had them all...right now she is wearing evolutions and likes the support they have compared to the vengeance...she is a flyer and tumbles a lot and would rather sacrifice the weight of the sneaker for extra arch support...the evolutions and phoenix were definitely better than the vengeance in that area...I just wish they had a little more arch support to cushion especially after a long day of tumbling :D

If u but the Nfinity from them directly hey have a 3 mo warranty if they come apart. If u buy them from some where else they don't have the 3 mo warranty, it would whatever that stores return policy was. academy sports carries the Evolution and very select carry the Vengence

But I live in sweden, soo it's too expensive with shipping and return :/

I'm not sure if this has been asked in this thread I have not read everything... But what does everyone use for Tiny athletes?! My daughter is 4 and starting cheer this year so I wanted to see what others used. :)

Back