All-Star Cheer Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was reading this thread about some of the earlier problems with the Vengeance and decided to look at her pair. Sure enough there are small rips on the top of the shoe. So I decided I'm going to call customer service and talk to them. Before I can call, CP loses 1 of the shoes! It's been a month and her lone shoe is still MIA. How does someone lose only 1 shoe????

Now she's mad at me for making her wear the other shoes, but I refuse to buy a new pair until next comp season.
I lost my left shoe after day one NCA this year. I had to wear someone else's for day 2. since her shoes were brand new and mine were old I had one white shoe an one dirty shoe. We never found it. Not in the room or in anyone else's bag. It most likely fell out of my bag in the arena. I brought them because they wouldn't let you in without your shoe tag. My mom was freaking out. My new shoes were a present from the Easter bunny haha :)

I lost my left shoe after day one NCA this year. I had to wear someone else's for day 2. since her shoes were brand new and mine were old I had one white shoe an one dirty shoe. We never found it. Not in the room or in anyone else's bag. It most likely fell out of my bag in the arena. I brought them because they wouldn't let you in without your shoe tag. My mom was freaking out. My new shoes were a present from the Easter bunny haha :)
Why didn't you just use both her shoes??

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm not sure if this has been asked in this thread I have not read everything... But what does everyone use for Tiny athletes?! My daughter is 4 and starting cheer this year so I wanted to see what others used. :)
My CP has worn Nike Sideliners since she was 5. I get then from omnicheer.com and go up half a size.

Yes! NFinity has a realy tiny shoe, I think its a 4 or 5, we saw it when we were at the corporate location to pick up my daughters shoes- so cute

My CP has worn Nike Sideliners since she was 5. I get then from omnicheer.com and go up half a size.

My daughter is trying out for the first time tomorrow-she has a slightly wide foot though, are there any shoes that are good for a 4 year old with a wide foot? She's in a 8.5 in street shoes (sauconys-what she's wearing to try out in tomorrow)

My daughter is trying out for the first time tomorrow-she has a slightly wide foot though, are there any shoes that are good for a 4 year old with a wide foot? She's in a 8.5 in street shoes (sauconys-what she's wearing to try out in tomorrow)
If she has a wide foot, I'd stay away from Nike. I don't know if they still make them, but the old school Converse used to fit wide feet.

If she has a wide foot, I'd stay away from Nike. I don't know if they still make them, but the old school Converse used to fit wide feet.

You saying that just reminded me why I could never wear nikes myself. I'll see if I can find some converse, thank you.

I'm being ridiculously nervous about this tryout tomorrow and can't seem to think straight!

It's a Youth 10. Adult sizes start with 4.

If the one i saw was a youth 10 it was the tiniest 10 I've ever seen- but Idk cause cheer shooes always run different. My daughter wears a 4.5-5 in her regular nike sneakers and shoes, but Nfinity she wears a 6 or 6.5

If the one i saw was a youth 10 it was the tiniest 10 I've ever seen- but Idk cause cheer shooes always run different. My daughter wears a 4.5-5 in her regular nike sneakers and shoes, but Nfinity she wears a 6 or 6.5
Yeah, they run much smaller than other shoes because they were made on a different (female) sizer (actually called a last)... Most shoes are made from a men's sizer and just scaled down to fit tinier sizes. Don't ask me how I know this...

So i'm stuck, what Nfinity shoe should i get? I was thinking vengenance, but then I found Phoenix (IN MY SIZE :D) and I don't know which one to get...

Back