All-Star Cheer Survey!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 29, 2011
how many years have you cheered?
what team are you on?
what is your favorite small sr all girl team?
whats your favorite large all girl team?
whats your favorite coed team?
whats your favorite mix of 10-11?
what shoes do you where for cheer?
if you could cheer anywhere where would you and what team?
what teams uniforms do you like best?
what are your thoughts on highschool cheer?
why do you cheer?

have fun! :)

how many years have you cheered? Going on 15 years
what team are you on? I cheer for my college, so Salisbury University
what is your favorite small sr all girl team? SSX
whats your favorite large all girl team? Maryland Marlins Tsunami
whats your favorite coed team? Brandon Senior Black
whats your favorite mix of 10-11? GT Platinum
what shoes do you where for cheer? Not sure the exact shoe, but our team wears Nike brand shoes.
if you could cheer anywhere where would you and what team? Brandon Allstars, Senior Black
what teams uniforms do you like best? In lovve with Tsunamis Day 2 uniforms.
what are your thoughts on highschool cheer? Cheered high school for 2 years and I really liked it. Depending on the area, some schools have more of an all-star feel than others. So it all really depends on what type of experience you are looking for.
why do you cheer? I started cheering sideline when my older brother was involved with football, made it easy on my parents. And throughout the years I grew to love it. Now I cheer because it keeps me sane. I love going to practice and just being able to put all my stress and frustration into making a stunt hit.

how many years have you cheered? Going on my 4th year of All Star cheer!
what team are you on? Vancouver All Stars Large Senior Coed 3
what is your favorite small sr all girl team? CALI <3
whats your favorite large all girl team? Maryland Marlins Tsunami
whats your favorite coed team? Kentucky All Stars Cats
whats your favorite mix of 10-11? Tsunami <3 <3 <3 <3
what shoes do you where for cheer? Nfinity Phoenix
if you could cheer anywhere where would you and what team? Stingrays!
what teams uniforms do you like best? Tsunami Day 2 for sure.
what are your thoughts on highschool cheer? Can be really competitive, and sometimes not so much. I think it's great! It's fun to watch if the team is really good :)
why do you cheer? WELL, I did gymnastics before, but it was getting boring so I decided to do cheer. Now it's my life. I honestly don't know where I would be today without cheer. The main reason is because it has made me an overall better, more confident person. :)

how many years have you cheered? I have cheered for about 10 years but I am taking the year off to adjust to college life :/ Not happy.
what team are you on? None right now.
what is your favorite small sr all girl team? Definitely SSX or Orange.
whats your favorite large all girl team? Ill always be a Twisters or World Cup fan.
whats your favorite coed team? Top Gun International Open Coed 5
whats your favorite mix of 10-11? Stingray Allstars Smoke
what shoes do you where for cheer? Nfinity Evolutions
if you could cheer anywhere where would you and what team? Hmm thats a tough one. I would love to cheer either at Stingrays or Georgia Allstars.
what teams uniforms do you like best? All of Cheer Athletics and ACE's World unis with the cool graphics (screen printing?).
what are your thoughts on highschool cheer? Did high school varsity for 4 years (8 seasons) and wouldnt have changed it for the world. One of the best experiences of my life.
why do you cheer? It started with my love of tumbling and then realizing that I was decent at basing. It has taken about 6 years to become completely obsessed with it. I do it because of the emotional rush you get with competitions, the bonds you make with your teammates, and the lifelong memories.

how many years have you cheered? 4/5
what team are you on? Team computer screen as of now
what is your favorite small sr all girl team?Well my two favorite teams left (Suns and Panthers) so Orange I suppose.
whats your favorite large all girl team? STAWWWWWS
whats your favorite coed team? Wildcats or Smoke
whats your favorite mix of 10-11? Stawlites
what shoes do you where for cheer? Evolutiongs
if you could cheer anywhere where would you and what team? CA or WC
what teams uniforms do you like best? WC suns, CA cheetahs, stingrays
what are your thoughts on highschool cheer? :starwars:
why do you cheer? The glitter

how many years have you cheered? 4
what team are you on? quebec couguars senior 4
what is your favorite small sr all girl team? SSX and orange
whats your favorite large all girl team? CEA SE and Tsu
whats your favorite coed team? smoke and CA wildcats
whats your favorite mix of 10-11? smoke, tsu and wildcats
what shoes do you where for cheer? evolutions
if you could cheer anywhere where would you and what team? stingrays!
what teams uniforms do you like best? CA and F5
what are your thoughts on highschool cheer? allstar is so much better but I still like it
why do you cheer? because I love it !

how many years have you cheered? 5 years
what team are you on? small 4 and i5
what is your favorite small sr all girl team? cali senior elite
whats your favorite large all girl team? tsunami
whats your favorite coed team? top gun or cali
whats your favorite mix of 10-11? tsunami
what shoes do you where for cheer? nfinities
if you could cheer anywhere where would you and what team? maryland marlins tsunami <3
what teams uniforms do you like best? tsunami
what are your thoughts on highschool cheer? not a fan hahah
why do you cheer? because i love it and its my life <3

how many years have you cheered? 5 years
what team are you on? Pacific Coast Magic Karma i5
what is your favorite small sr all girl team? PCM Fantasy
whats your favorite large all girl team? F5
whats your favorite coed team? PCM Karma & Mysterious
whats your favorite mix of 10-11? Cali Elite
what shoes do you where for cheer? Nfinity Evo
if you could cheer anywhere where would you and what team? PCM Fantasy or Mysterious
what teams uniforms do you like best? My gyms new level 5 uni's
what are your thoughts on highschool cheer? laziness
why do you cheer? Because cheer is what im made for.

how many years have you cheered? 4yrs
what team are you on? Pacific Coast Magic Karma ic5
what is your favorite small sr all girl team? . . .
whats your favorite large all girl team? World Cup
whats your favorite coed team? CEA Coed Elite
whats your favorite mix of 10-11? Gymtyme Pink, Black, Platinum
what shoes do you where for cheer? right now? Vans -__- soon phoenix's
if you could cheer anywhere where would you and what team? Cheer Athletics
what teams uniforms do you like best? Texas Cheer:)
what are your thoughts on highschool cheer? d i f f e r e n t
why do you cheer? :) long story short. its an escape from everything else!

how many years have you cheered? 12 years 5th year allstar
what team are you on? Keystone Extreme
what is your favorite small sr all girl team? SSX
whats your favorite large all girl team? Senior Elite
whats your favorite coed team? Top Gun Int
whats your favorite mix of 10-11? Odyssey and Tsunami
what shoes do you wear* for cheer? Nfinity Phoenix
if you could cheer anywhere where would you and what team? I can't really pick a certain place because it would be amazing to cheer for any big name gym if i had the talent.
what teams uniforms do you like best? CA Cheetahs and Tsunami
what are your thoughts on highschool cheer? its fun to be with the girls but we suck
why do you cheer? i started with minifootball in 1st grade and loved it ever since. in 8th grade my friend who did all stars said they needed someone so i joined, which was the best thing that could ever happen to me. it is what i do and i would not trade it for the world. i love the rush of competitions and feeling confident and sassy at every moment in my life. i can show off a little flare and people just accept it because i am a cheerleader. it has taught me so much and i am completely and utterly in love with it <3

I'm such a quiz junkie; I love stuff like this! :p

How many years have you cheered?: I believe the number stands at eight... for now. I'm still hoping that one day I'll be able to get back into decent enough shape to join an open team, so maybe there will be more years to come!
What team are you on?: I'm not currently on any team as an athlete. I do coach a Pop Warner team right now, though!
What is your favorite small senior all-girl team?: Oh gosh, I really love Stingray Orange, Orlando Angels, and California Senior Elite.
What's your favorite large all-girl team?: Stingray Peppermint rocks my socks (as does Stingray Platinum!). I also adore Maryland Marlins Tsunami, Stingray Spice, and UofL All-Girl.
What's your favorite coed team?: Stingrays Smoke, hands down.
What's your favorite mix of '10-'11?: Either Oa Angels' or South Jersey Storm Avalanche's.
What shoes do you wear for cheer?: In the past, I've worn Nike and Asics.
If you could cheer anywhere, where would you and what team?: The Stingray Allstars. Any team.
What team's uniforms do you like best?: I loved the clean and athletic look of Stingrays' 2010 & 2011 season uni. Maryland Marlins Tsunami's uni is also lovely - very clean with a touch of sparkle. World Cup Shooting Stars' uni from '07-'10 was fantastic, too.
What are your thoughts on high school cheer?: I think this question is pretty tough to answer, considering there are so many different "ways" and "versions" of high school cheer.
Why do you cheer?: I don't cheer anymore, but when I did... I loved competing (and that rush/excitement that came with it), I loved stunting, and I loved being part of a team/family.

how many years have you cheered? going onto my 6th season!
what team are you on? university cheer force, senior 4.2
what is your favorite small sr all girl team? california senior elite! <3
whats your favorite large all girl team? F5
whats your favorite coed team? top gun !
whats your favorite mix of 10-11? tsunami
what shoes do you where for cheer? nfinity evolution
if you could cheer anywhere where would you and what team? stingrays
what teams uniforms do you like best? cali
what are your thoughts on highschool cheer? I will never, ever cheer for my high school because they have no work ethic, and are catty girls that do it for the popularity. but I do have respect for high school teams that treat their cheerleaders like athletes, and have a comp team
why do you cheer? so many reasons. it has become my life, my passion, my love. I have become a better person, grown up, become more independent, time management, able to get along with others, team work, out my shell-no longer shy!, hard work, determination, perseverance. having a second family. the blood, sweat, and tears make it all worth it when you're on the floor, and the music starts for the first time.

how many years have you cheered? 3
what team are you on?
Hamilton Starz Shine sm sr 3
what is your favorite small sr all girl team? CALI♥
whats your favorite large all girl team? F5 or Tsunami
whats your favorite coed team? CALI♥
whats your favorite mix of 10-11? WCSS or Cali sm sr
what shoes do you where for cheer? Nfinity evolution
if you could cheer anywhere where would you and what team? CALI♥
what teams uniforms do you like best? CALI♥
what are your thoughts on highschool cheer? In some states, its more high level and competitive than others. My school team is still developing but hopefully will become more competitive as the years go by :)
why do you cheer? I love it. I absolutely love it. Never have I ever found another sport that I love as much as cheer. Sure it gets hard sometimes, but I'm always willing to push myself to get better. I love the adrenaline rush that comes with competing, and because of cheer I'm in the best shape of my life. There's such an awesome community surrounded by allstar cheer, and I'm proud to be a part of it♥

how many years have you cheered? nine years
what team are you on? ACE Tribe Small Senior All Girl 5 and Team Scotland All Girl 5
what is your favorite small sr all girl team? love loads: Stingray Orange, ACE Lady Warriors, Cali Bullets and Maryaland Twisters Weather Girls! <3
whats your favorite large all girl team? Maryland Twisters F5, Stingray Spice, FAME Super Seniors and Maryland Marlins Tsunami <3
whats your favorite coed team? ACE Warriors <3
whats your favorite mix of 10-11? All of ACE and Stingray allstars music! <3
what shoes do you where for cheer? Nfinity Evolution and Varsity.
if you could cheer anywhere where would you and what team? Stay with the name just move across the pond to ACE!! <3
what teams uniforms do you like best? Stingrays, ACE and the new warriors uni, Cali and twisters!
what are your thoughts on highschool cheer? Prefer Allstar
why do you cheer? Because i love dancing and gymnastics and cheerleading is a combination with that bit more. Get to train with my closest friends as well as making lots of new ones along the way! :)

Back