All-Star Cheer Video Collage

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 26, 2012
Hey guys! Okay, so I'm having to do an informative speech for my college Oral Com class, and I'm doing it over the world of competitive cheerleading. As my visual aid, I'm trying to put together a collage of some of the best coolest stunts, pyramids, dances, etc. I was wondering if you guys could give me suggestions certain teams. Please include the gym, team name, and the cheer season. Thank you guys!

I'm on my phone so i don't have a limk for you, but if i remember correctly, it is a team from finnland, name is Gorillaz? They have a video on youtube doing an arabian basket into a 2-2-1 pyramid, flawless execution. I can watch it 100 times, so impressive.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm on my phone so i don't have a limk for you, but if i remember correctly, it is a team from finnland, name is Gorillaz? They have a video on youtube doing an arabian basket into a 2-2-1 pyramid, flawless execution. I can watch it 100 times, so impressive.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
AH!!!! SO CRAZY!!! I also found one of a team doing a falling pyramid! That was pretty intense too!

Back