All-Star Cheerhab

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Orby was a lot nicer to that girl than I would've been.

ETA: Whoops! Didn't mean to hit post. Anyways, I'm talking about the girl complaining about not being level 4. I'm sure it was frustrating but she was just kind of acting like her team was lucky to have her and they should feel bad for not meeting her expectations. Oh well, we all have a few of those at our gyms.

i cant find videos of them at worlds 2011 anywhere and it bugs me cause i wanted to see why they got silver. to top it off, someone posted a screenshot of a video just the other day. so i know a video exits (such a tease), i just cant find it on youtube.

i know i went looking for it that night, and same here can't find a video, i know its on the VOD

i cant find videos of them at worlds 2011 anywhere and it bugs me cause i wanted to see why they got silver. to top it off, someone posted a screenshot of a video just the other day. so i know a video exits (such a tease), i just cant find it on youtube.
It's on VOD but that's it. their elite stunts were a mess.. 2 fell, 1 fell/major major bobble but got back up, so at 1 point 2/5 were in the air. glad they can all have a laugh about it now though :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

What? Does anyone have a picture of this?
It's not a swastika.
If you turn the logo on the side it sort of does but in reality - it's really just an X.

2ujozd5.jpg

It's not a swastika.
If you turn the logo on the side it sort of does but in reality - it's really just an X.

2ujozd5.jpg

That's pretty odd looking....glad that it is not a swastika. Would not want anything like it on my cp's face though, it just looks like your 3 year old sibling did your eyeliner for you.

They got 2nd (silver) at worlds with 2 falls and 2 major bobbles in their elite stunt section, I believe , and one solid stunt hitting ; or maybe 3 fell but I remember watching and was like NO!!!! But they still got 2nd!

It was because of how darn gorgeous those white uniforms were (BRING THEM BACK IDC IF THEYRE GK AND YOU USE VARSITY)

How in the world is that an X? :confused:
It looks more like a swastika or a throwing star than an X. And the flower is a definite no. I'm not a fan of this look at all.

Your uniform and style are your gyms best (or worst) advertisement. Some different choices would be good here.

ETA: wishfulthinking I'm just using your post as a jumping off point so none of this is directed to you specifically of course!

Back