All-Star Cheerleaders Against Bullying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi Everyone! I'm Becky, one of the people who started the site and twitter. I am still trying to figure out this fierce board so I hope I am even posting this in the right place. I already had one girl come to me wanting to help, if there is anyone else who wants to help run the twitter account Email me ([email protected]) and I can give you more information! Also greatly appreciated if everyone could follow the twitter @cab_project and spread the word whenever you can! Thanks :)!
no offense you copied other people. For shame.

Why would your friend copy another group doing this. I joined a group a while ago and she seems to be copying everything, including the name...that's kind of dirty if her to try to be the better...instead, why don't you all join forces and make one big one...just saying...btw..the other group was up way longer then your friends. I wonder if the other group knows your stealing their hard work and ideas....sheesh...all for popularity.
:cow:

Hi Everyone! I'm Becky, one of the people who started the site and twitter. I am still trying to figure out this fierce board so I hope I am even posting this in the right place. I already had one girl come to me wanting to help, if there is anyone else who wants to help run the twitter account Email me ([email protected]) and I can give you more information! Also greatly appreciated if everyone could follow the twitter @cab_project and spread the word whenever you can! Thanks :)!
Hi Becky! Wonderful!!! I'm Julie and started Cheer for a Cause. Are you following us on twitter? @cheerforacause ?? We are producing a video in support of our petition on change.org at Human Rights Petition: Bully FREE ZONE USA - 975 SAVES LIVES | Change.org. I've seen lots of posts back to our #975SavesLives with #CheerleadersAgainstBullying!! I'm going to share more in the main thread. You can also reach me at [email protected].

We are producing the 975SavesLives anti-bullying video this week! You can have a voice!!! If you would like to have your picture featured in the video, just take a picture of yourself or your team with either the sign I'm attaching here or one you make. (just use an 8-1/2" by 11" sheet of paper or card...) It can say "Cheerleaders Against Bullying" - "I was bullied" - "RIP Jeff" - "975 Saves Lives" or anything that is meaningful to you that relates to bullying. Email the picture to me at [email protected]. You can also post up to our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/cheerforacause.
19465006524fd823416c2c3.jpg
Our hearts matter. We have a voice. Let's make them hear us!

Why would your friend copy another group doing this. I joined a group a while ago and she seems to be copying everything, including the name...that's kind of dirty if her to try to be the better...instead, why don't you all join forces and make one big one...just saying...btw..the other group was up way longer then your friends. I wonder if the other group knows your stealing their hard work and ideas....sheesh...all for popularity.

I was not trying to copy anyone, I started this a while ago and when I did I googled it and did not see anything along the nature. I am willing to join forces with anyone, I was only trying to help. I am not doing anything for popularity, I was simply trying to my part in stopping the problem of bullying.

Hi everyone! I am actually going to shut the thing down. Never thought I would get bullied for trying to stop bullying! Thanks for everyone who did support it for the few months it lasted! The twitter will probably stay active, just not post as much and the website will just stay the URL it is now cabproject | Wix.com incase anyone still wants to use any of the fundraisers and awareness raisers. I was trying to help and I will continue to support the cheer for a cause project

Hi Becky! Wonderful!!! I'm Julie and started Cheer for a Cause. Are you following us on twitter? @cheerforacause ?? We are producing a video in support of our petition on change.org at Human Rights Petition: Bully FREE ZONE USA - 975 SAVES LIVES | Change.org. I've seen lots of posts back to our #975SavesLives with #CheerleadersAgainstBullying!! I'm going to share more in the main thread. You can also reach me at [email protected].

Thank you! Yes, I just started following you guys and I am in support of everything you do!!

no offense you copied other people. For shame.

Just so you know I started this in April before I saw anyone else doing something about it or I would of never started anything, I would of just saw what I could do to help with them. Nothing we were doing for this is about popularity, nothing on our twitter or website even said anything about who we were. The things on our website were to raise awareness and a place to go if people were having trouble.

We are producing the 975SavesLives anti-bullying video this week! You can have a voice!!! If you would like to have your picture featured in the video, just take a picture of yourself or your team with either the sign I'm attaching here or one you make. (just use an 8-1/2" by 11" sheet of paper or card...) It can say "Cheerleaders Against Bullying" - "I was bullied" - "RIP Jeff" - "975 Saves Lives" or anything that is meaningful to you that relates to bullying. Email the picture to me at [email protected]. You can also post up to our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/cheerforacause.
19465006524fd823416c2c3.jpg
Our hearts matter. We have a voice. Let's make them hear us!

Love this! I added this to our site as well, although I am not sure how much longer it will be up!

I was not trying to copy anyone, I started this a while ago and when I did I googled it and did not see anything along the nature. I am willing to join forces with anyone, I was only trying to help. I am not doing anything for popularity, I was simply trying to my part in stopping the problem of bullying.
Hey everybody! There are tons and tons of anti-bullying organizations out there in the Cheer World and all across the U.S.A. I pulled up twitter accounts the other night, major ones, and have 416! If you want to subscribe to that list, you can go to our twitter list page and grab it!

People copy things I do all the time. Sometimes I learn from others and get ideas that help me do a better job with Cheer for a Cause. When it comes to Cheer for a Cause, I feel like our work and efforts belong to everybody - that's our mission. When I have that mindset, then I know I'm on the right page to do good. And if you guys get together, then that's all the better for good!

Cheers & blessings!

Back