All-Star Cheerleaders Episode 28

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just cried when I watched this extra. It must be tough for Tylen to deal with her injury. I also love her positive, grateful, and supportive attitude. I really hope that she will get ring and medal also.

Great episode... Some scary falls though. I love Robert he's too cute
In the extras I'm glad they can both be so positive and mature about the situation! I feel terrible for Tylen :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

If she was still on the roster, (as say an alternate) she would get a ring and medal.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

I want to think they'd put her as an alternate...but you know if they had an injury they'd really need an alternate that was ready to compete, and it breaks my heart, but they probably couldn't put her as one for the sake of the team :(

I want to think they'd put her as an alternate...but you know if they had an injury they'd really need an alternate that was ready to compete, and it breaks my heart, but they probably couldn't put her as one for the sake of the team :(

Do you know how many alternates you're allowed to put? (I have no idea) ideally if they could put multiple I'd hope they'd put like 2 (or total allowed minus one) and Tylen, so they'd have people to step in but they'd also ensure a medal and ring for Tylen. Just what I would try to do

Do you know how many alternates you're allowed to put? (I have no idea) ideally if they could put multiple I'd hope they'd put like 2 (or total allowed minus one) and Tylen, so they'd have people to step in but they'd also ensure a medal and ring for Tylen. Just what I would try to do

I could be wrong but I think you're allowed 2 alternates. I'm sure they probably got her a medal and a ring though! Like how CA Wildcats got them for Omar's family.

Back