All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This episode was intense! I can't wait to see who gets replaced because Peyton is a BOSS! If you already know the teams current roster DONT TELL ME PLEASE!!! Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I definitely cannot see Matt anywhere but on Cheetahs...

But what happened to the girl that moved from CJA on the episode from 2 weeks ago?

If next year we see Matt on Smoed after watching that extra I wouldn't know what to say.. I'm pretty sure this is one of the boy's last years so there would be a spot. It would be so weird though, that's for sure.

If next year we see Matt on Smoed after watching that extra I wouldn't know what to say.. I'm pretty sure this is one of the boy's last years so there would be a spot. It would be so weird though, that's for sure.
Well now people already think he's on Smoed… I was watching the video of them at JAMZ and this popped up in the comments.
2mfag3p.png

Well now people already think he's on Smoed… I was watching the video of them at JAMZ and this popped up in the comments.
2mfag3p.png

The sad part is, if these people looked on some of the confirmed Athlete's instagrams, they would know who the fourth boy was. Also Matt has already competed with cheetahs this season, sigh.

Back