All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Usually I don't like episodes that don't have actual practice or competition footage but this one I loved partly because I love Christmas but mainly because Robert and Chimmi together are hilarious and adorable.
I was thinking that. Robert is obviously a cuddle bug. Always holding someone's hand. I love it--I'd be the same way if I wasn't 23 and people wouldn't think I was a creep. I also love that he seems to have taken Chimmi under his wing in this video, which is nice because she's 12 and seems pretty shy. How many teams have 12 year olds and 18 year olds that are just as bonded as the older ones and the younger ones? I bet you that is half of why Smoed is so successful.

Now come in and teach that to our S4 please...

This episode was a waste of my precious time. I actually stopped watching after about 3 minutes. We watch this "Web Series" for the cheerleading apsect of their lives and how it effects the kids. I like the episodes that dealt with their living situations, having to move across the country, and even Gabbi's gym hopping episode last season. I didn't even mind the homecoming episode because it showed a cheerleader's school life and how she balances that with being a high school cheerleader as well.
They may be trying to appeal to a broader audience, but ummmm they need to do that when they make it to actual TV.

They clearly branded this as a "christmas special" and when tv shows do a christmas special it usually has little or nothing to do with the actual show.
Besides, if they had been in the gym people would have commented saying "It's such a shame that its Christmas time and they are stuck in the gym". A non-cheerleading audience will be loving these past couple of episodes, if its all cheerleading the non-cheerleaders would get bored and stop watching since its something they don't fully understand.
AwesomenessTV is doing their job correctly and well in terms of appealing to wider audiences.

I'm growing a little tired of the critique over the contents of each episode. Last season it was that they drew everything out too long in the gym. This season it's not enough time in the gym, too much on personal stuff. If I get halfway though an episode and it has bored me for whatever reason, I stop watching. It's simple.

Usually I don't like episodes that don't have actual practice or competition footage but this one I loved partly because I love Christmas but mainly because Robert and Chimmi together are hilarious and adorable.
Same here! And it's fun to see them outside the gym having fun and relaxing. Seems like a fun team to be on.
Now can they make ALL the episodes come out at a reasonable time and 15 minutes long? That would be good :)

This episode I appreciated it... Shows that they are teenagers at the end of the day and do like to have fun outside of the team... And the kids saying its nice to be outside of the gym binding with their team and that delicious got chocolate is something that a lot of athletes can relate to at this time of year.. I liked this episode a lot.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Makes me miss living in California and going to Christmas in the Park in San Francisco with my cousins (though I'm usually the one holding Piper because she's spoiled and even at 8 gets carried around like a baby..)! Glad to see they're having fun! I loved the Smoed Christmas Party that Eddie and Orby did for them!

I feel bad that Travis has worked so hard and then he gets injured. It's not like he asked for this. Ally though, I understand why Eddie and Orby kicked her off. She wasn't pulling her own weight. Yes, it's still sad but that's what it takes to be on Smoed in Eddie and Orby's eyes (and they're the coaches so whatever they say goes :p)

Last edited:
Back