All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:( I don't like this week's episode. My heart was breaking for Gabi and it is unsettling to see her unnnerved.
I think it's good for viewers to see these types of moments. Similar to seeing Robert's meltdown last season.
For the allstar viewers it's good to see that even elite athletes have moments of self doubt and are human. For the non allstar world this shows how difficult this sport really is.

I think it was good to see that Eddie treats Gabi the same as all the other athletes, even though she may be a 'cheerlebrity'. When she rolled her eyes at him he corrected her just like he did to Kelsey a few episodes back. With all the attention on cheerlebrities it shows that they're treated no different to other teammates.
Lol I think the day Eddie buys into the cheerlebrity thing might be his last day of cheer.. Hes so no nonsense I couldn't imagine him treating anyone differently..

I'm surprised no one commented on Michael Eddie's foot. My heart broke for him because last season I tore a tendon in the arch of my foot from landing tumbling funky. It never fully healed and bothered me throughout the season, and a year later I retore the same tendon, running. If it is something along the lines of a tear, it's gonna bother him forever.

I can't imagine how hard it is for the kids that move away while they are still in high school. Quite a bit different for the super seniors.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I agree with posters above, it was refreshing to see Eddie call her out for rolling her eyes - not because I want to see anyone get in trouble but to make it known that cheerlebrities get treated just the same and have bad days.

When he called her over I thought her sure he was going to side with her and tell her it was okay and she didnt have to do it and then BOOM .. proved me wrong !

I hope that Michael Eddies foot heals fast, any updates on that ? He is the glue to that team I feel like and would hate to see him injured !

Like others have said I love that this episode shows the cold realness of cheerleading, and I'm also glad that Eddie doesn't put anyone up to a 'cheerlebrity' (still hate that word btw) status and think that they can roll their eyes and get away with it. Ok now lets see some competitions now please :)

IMO Eddie is the best coach in the business. He's a great combination of demanding and competitive but also caring. I've seen pictures of him at his kids graduations supporting them which I think is awesome. I love how he pushes the kids and knows how to push their buttons, he's preparing them for life in the real world better than school ever could.

Back