All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

With these past few episodes I'm kinda like, "Come onnnnn, where's the stunting and the full outs and the competitionsssss…" but then I remember that it's still summer in the episodes and it's kinda like how it is on here during summer, where we're all just bored waiting for anything interesting to happen or a sneak peak of a team to appear so there's something to talk about.
Guess summer isn't completely over yet! :rolleyes:

I wish more teams did high to high full arounds. The only teams I can actually remember competing them are Kentucky Elite Cats in 2011, and GT Pink Ladies in 2013.

No we were talking about high to high full arounds. I'm pretty sure (could be wrong) that SJS JC5 competed them at Worlds in 2009.
I was just wondering what you meant by high to high full arounds, do you mean like a full up that starts and ends in extension, if you know what I mean, there's a name I know of for that stunt but can't remember it at the moment :)

I wish more teams did high to high full arounds. The only teams I can actually remember competing them are Kentucky Elite Cats in 2011, and GT Pink Ladies in 2013.
Does South Elite Diamonds do them? i swear they did, but then again it could be a drop to prep, full around to the top..

I was just wondering what you meant by high to high full arounds, do you mean like a full up that starts and ends in extension, if you know what I mean, there's a name I know of for that stunt but can't remember it at the moment :)
Yup. They're called high to high full arounds by most people. That's what we always called them in the college world. Like everything though, I'm sure there are multiple names for them.

Back