All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In the never ending battle of the state with the most drama.... NC and Cali have teamed up to beat Illinois.

Who would have seen it coming!

In all seriousness I've held off on saying anything and have just been watching the thread progress. I feel like all the info is out there, pieced together. Jenee wasn't happy at Cali. Planned to move to CEA and finish the season on a coed team. Amber wasn't happy at CEA and quit via text 2 days after NCA. Spot open on SE, no flyer alternates for CEA so Jenee is put in that spot. What more truth does anyone need?

I'm confused….so is Jenee just staying on SE for the remainder of the season? Wonder what will happen next year.

Yes she is on Senior Elite for this season but her mom did say they aren't moving there so it sort of seems this transition to CEA is temporary?

not speculating but thought it was interesting that her twitter bio says california allstars / cheer extreme senior elite

I'm sorry I worded it "big", in no way do I think she's gaining weight. She was just the tallest flyer on smoed, and it's stood out to me this year.
jenee is probably done growing! girls stop growing around age 14.

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

Personally I couldn't even grasp what the rest of this post said because this statement in my opinion is the most confusing thing I've read. Winning worlds doesn't make you a good coach? Winning the Super Bowl doesn't make you a good coach? What? Guaranteed it's probably easier to win a championship with a great coach and less talented athletes than for a poor coach to win with amazing athletes. Furthermore, if csp hadn't taken senior elite and changed their routine after day one of worlds and done what she thought necessary do you really think they would be world champs right now? That's a great coach. If this wasn't what you were trying to say, than sorry for the rant.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
No, winning doesn't make you a good coach if you're killing the spirit of the athletes (not saying that's what's going on here). It does make a winning coach.

Yes she is on Senior Elite for this season but her mom did say they aren't moving there so it sort of seems this transition to CEA is temporary?

It's JUST for worlds. So about 2 months and that's it.

As a parent of a child in this sport or any for that matter...I'm sure you can all agree if a certain environment wasn't what was best for them, then of course any parent would take their kids out of the situation.

I personally have a hard time seeing her in any color but Blue, but after this season things should settle down.

Reactions: DJ
jenee is probably done growing! girls stop growing around age 14.

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

In terms of maturity, science would say around 19. Physically, there are too many factors to determine when one stops growing. Your average elite level gymnast would stop growing around age 12-14. Your average young woman not involved in heavy sporting, probably closer to 20-21. Anywhere between that age range (14-21) is I'm sure where most girls stop growing.

Back