All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jenee and her family kept stating the move was temporary. Her social media profiles all say California Allstars Smoed and CEA Senior Elite. She said she was "blessed with 2 amazing gym owners (on two different coasts) who helped me through this" so where is the betrayal and what is all the drama about..

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i understand what you mean (and i think you either meant kelsey or gabi!) but an athlete shouldn't HAVE to do that.. apparently they didn't actually move so now its a little irrelevant but just like some don't believe you shouldn't move for cheer, it could be argued that you shouldn't stay for cheer if your family moves. that didn't come out the way i wanted it to but oh well..

Totally get it but apparently her family is still in Cali.
Being 20 I wouldn't mind moving for cheer but I'd be very home sick

Jenee and her family kept stating the move was temporary. Her social media profiles all say California Allstars Smoed and CEA Senior Elite. She said she was "blessed with 2 amazing gym owners (on two different coasts) who helped me through this" so where is the betrayal and what is all the drama about..

Sounds like it's the teammates that are hurt not the coaches or gym owners. And I think they have the right to be hurt.... But they shouldn't tweet about her.

I think it's the video and that creepy I'm coming to get you music of an ending. It makes things seem final and maybe something has happened behind the scenes that we don't know about like a vid being sent to CA its self saying that they're co-ed elite squad is after their title and Jenee will be competing on both squads. Highly false but at the same time possible. This reminds me of bring it on in it to win it with the sharks, jets vs. The flamingos

I think it's the video and that creepy I'm coming to get you music of an ending. It makes things seem final and maybe something has happened behind the scenes that we don't know about like a vid being sent to CA its self saying that they're co-ed elite squad is after their title and Jenee will be competing on both squads. Highly false but at the same time possible. This reminds me of bring it on in it to win it with the sharks, jets vs. The flamingos

it reminded me of bring it on all or nothing when she moves schools and they make her bury her pompoms and promise to never cheer for anyone else ever again

Just because your program are world champions every year doesn't mean its going to suit everyone. People are always shocked when kids leave a good program to go to another one like Gabi for example and now Jenee. You can't please everyone and when you are the ones paying for your child to cheer you want them to be happy. I would rather my kids attend a program where it makes me happier than a program that doesn't. People have said this doesn't reflect on Cali but it does Jenee didn't move because she had too, she moved because of a problem and to be honest put the pieces together and the reactions of all involved this was a problem with her coaches. Eddie only commented once on this to say we wish her the best and now hes done talking about it, if this was a move her family HAD to make that reaction and the smos reactions would of been different.

I don't think her teammates expected her to leave for another team. They might have been informed that she was leaving like as in taking a break and to see that video like here I am, I'm so good, I'm going to save CEA for Worlds. I can understand how most of them would be shocked and hurt because they cheered together for so long and got blindsided. It might still say Smoed in her profiles since she is an alum and a lot of people list their past teams as like a résumé.

It reminds me of bring it on also! I was just thinking that! LOL Even the earlier clip where Gabi says she could never cheer for anyone but Eddie and Orby!

I was curious about what was being said on twitter, the one thing I did not like at all was this tweet: Literally I don't understand what just happened in that video... LIKE WHAT THE F*** .(censored for FB) Okay freedom of speech and all but I think when tweeting in this situation or in general the F bomb shouldn't be used especially when you have so many followers that look up to you as a role model. That just really bugged me. They have every right to be hurt and express their feelings but I hope they just stay careful with what they are saying online.

Now if the rest of the world could just get over it and let them get ready for worlds, that would be awesome.

With all due respect both Cali and CEA are the two gyms that have done the most IMO to put themselves in this position of being so wildly popular. When something like this goes down AND there is no forthright explanation people are going to talk. It's kind of silly to tell everyone else to just get over it. Nobody's acting like it's their business or personally affecting them, but the discussion and buzz that's happening should be expected.

i find it odd, that a team like smoed who is clearly use to having people come and go throughout the season, is so upset over her going to a different gym. i mean robert did leave mid season to join smoed didnt he ?? its gives me a bad taste in my mouth that they are like "hey we dont care if you leave your gym mid season to come to ours" but its not okay if its the other way around. didnt she quit smoed weeks ago before all this happened anyways.....

Looking throughs Twitter one thought comes to mind "since when do we go to social media to slam a gym or athletes?" Im not talking about the tweets coming out from hurt smoed athletes I'm talking about an outside saying that Smoed are bullying Jenee and Kassidy is now having to defend her decision for leaving smoed which to my understanding was for educational reasons

I'd link the tweet but my phone doesn't like that decision

i find it odd, that a team like smoed who is clearly use to having people come and go throughout the season, is so upset over her going to a different gym. i mean robert did leave mid season to join smoed didnt he ?? its gives me a bad taste in my mouth that they are like "hey we dont care if you leave your gym mid season to come to ours" but its not okay if its the other way around. didnt she quit smoed weeks ago before all this happened anyways.....
Thank You!! And they are always talking about replacing people so what's the big deal? Betrayed? How do you think the kid who gets replaced feels..

Thank You!! And they are always talking about replacing people so what's the big deal? Betrayed? How do you think the kid who gets replaced feels..

yeah i mean we are all use to watching the smoed videos of them in practice and being threatened to get replaced, but then people bash CSP for maybe doing the same thing, and it turns into this huge defensive thing. if you look back to jtv individual video of amber she says point blank in the first few seconds that they always have someone waiting in the wings to take their spot if they dont pull their weight. and that video was put out way back in november.

Back