All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

didn't know where to put this...

20owsx.png

not sure if its cali focused or cheer focused with cali as featured guests.

930PST

I know they've been following her and some of the other kids for at least a couple of months now.

Apparently they where following athletes from different clubs with the whole journey to worlds thing with prep and how exciting and amazing it is and how amazing these kids are for doing something not a lot of other people

I know they've been following her and some of the other kids for at least a couple of months now.

When CPs from our gym on Friday of NCA about 2 in the afternoon were sitting outside eating and one very polite, nice, young lady happened to parallel park nearby and she and her mother got out and kids saw who it was asked if she would let them have a picture with her, and the kid's mother was there, too, the camera people came up and put a mic on her and it was mentioned they were filming and there would be an upcoming special. I hope Nightline does an interesting and positive story.

You're going to tell me no media source has ever touched on a story about Carly Manning? Oh okay

Let's just hope it's actually about cheer and not another story on her and her million instagram followers :confused:. Wasn't she the one in the NY Times and in Teen Vogue?

You're going to tell me no media source has ever touched on a story about Carly Manning? Oh okay
i dont know how that was implied from my post, but no where did i say that there has never been media coverage of all star. that would be asinine considering there has been, both on major networks (cnn) and local stations (cali all stars for me). i was simply stating that the media is hardly going down the throats of cheerleaders like the media does to the kartrashians. cheerleading in the media is a rarity, not a regularity.

Nightline did a decent piece on CJA a few years back, so hopefully these two stories will be good.

Also, I was thinking about how the ABC/ ESPN/Disney connection probably played into these stories getting aired.

Why do you seem so salty? I don't know about you, but if anyone's going to be the "face" of our sport, I'm glad it's her (and Gabi). IMO, they conduct themselves much more respectfully than a lot of the other cheerlebs Susie and her friends worship.

Just my two cents.

Why do you seem so salty? I don't know about you, but if anyone's going to be the "face" of our sport, I'm glad it's her (and Gabi). IMO, they conduct themselves much more respectfully than a lot of the other cheerlebs Susie and her friends worship.

Just my two cents.
Added bonus: they're actually known for their skills and not their abs or bleached hair. :D

Just my two cents.
Then let them be the face of our sport FOR THEIR SKILLS.
I'm tired of seeing articles about them because they have so many followers on instagram. Half of those followers could be creepy old men... but it's still a lot so that's worthy of a news story.
Write articles about the girls and about the skills they work on. Not how they're so famous on the internet. That's the part that bugs me.
How many followers you have on instagram isn't going to help you do anything in the real world.

Back