All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I say do you S

Well said. Every year my kid hits the wall at a point in the season and wants to quit. I always encourage honoring commitments. Cause in life we can't quit everytime we get a teacher, professor, boss, etc that we do not like. I see this all the time and work. Another job opens up that offers .50 cent more and there they go. ALL programs have issues cause they are run by imperfect humans. So expecting perfection in life.... Well good luck.

So far this episode, wasn't this filmed and edited months ago? So how in the world did they know what would be going on today? Come on people. Really?

These kids and coaches have a right to their opinion and beliefs. They were disappointed. Their 1st amendment rights give them the right to say what they feel. What a glorious country we live in.

Every set back is a set up for a comeback.

My point from earlier... You don't like them and what they stand for stop putting your energy and time into them by talking about them, posting about them, and watching the show. I don't like fish so guess what? I don't eat it, buy it or spend my time tell everyone that I don't.
Would you still encourage your own son to continue if he had torn his shoulder muscles? Because that's exactly what happened to Dylan.

Sure, you don't like fish, but what happens if it's being constantly served to you? You just simply have to inform the person that's serving you fish that you don't like it, and that's exactly what people are doing on here. A lot of the post I've seen so far are here to defend Dylan, not offend SMOED. It's difficult to just sit back and watch people make untruthful remarks about him.

Most important note: You're on a discussion board and you cannot dictate where people should "put their energy", if it really bothers you that much then take your own advice and just not place your own energy in convincing people that they've misplaced theirs (effort).

Well get that.. Positivity and fun.. Smh
Me either...he left the week of showcase...they said he was a great friend, they were disappointed, gasp even angry, that it made them stronger..brought them together....hmm sounds like teamwork..people want to root against them..not me :)

er..

agree.. They can't and will not please them all. Haters gonna hate. Let them. They could air the team pet and someone would call PETA.. Lol

Like 50 cent said " if they hate, then let them hate and watch the...." They can fill in the blank

From the first bit of this episode I actually got the impression that the kids really were hurt by him leaving so suddenly and I barely noticed the side comment.
I also didn't watch the last episode so I don't know if that's what swayed the rest of you

If you don't like something why do you keep putting energy into it? Maybe it's me. But I just do not get. What do you get out of it? What is your intention. I just personally don't have time to spend on things I do not like I can find plenty of things to do with my time. I think the solution is simple, but that's just me.
If you don't like what we're doing why do you keep putting energy into posting about it? Clearly we're talking about smoed. You've posted essentially the same thing like 10 times and we haven't stopped talking about it, if it bothers you so much stop reading and posting? Seems to me like you are spending time on things you don't like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't like something why do you keep putting energy into it? Maybe it's me. But I just do not get. What do you get out of it? What is your intention. I just personally don't have time to spend on things I do not like I can find plenty of things to do with my time. I think the solution is simple, but that's just me.
I've stayed pretty quiet on this whole topic but have followed both threads. I'd say that we got something pretty huge out of this. The responses caused by the Dylan's Story episode and the posts from his dad lead to the episode being pulled and a public apology from Tannaz. Without that negative energy to how he was being portrayed and how things were handled, I doubt either would have happened.

Would you still encourage your own son to continue if he had torn his shoulder muscles? Because that's exactly what happened to Dylan.

Sure, you don't like fish, but what happens if it's being constantly served to you? You just simply have to inform the person that's serving you fish that you don't like it, and that's exactly what people are doing on here. A lot of the post I've seen so far are here to defend Dylan, not offend SMOED. It's difficult to just sit back and watch people make untruthful remarks about him.

Most important note: You're on a discussion board and you cannot dictate where people should "put their energy", if it really bothers you that much then take your own advice and just not place your own energy in convincing people that they've misplaced theirs (effort).

I simply asked a question that has yet to be answered, not trying to convince anyone of anything. That would be mission impossible

agree.. They can't and will not please them all. Haters gonna hate. Let them. They could air the team pet and someone would call PETA.. Lol

Like 50 cent said " if they hate, then let them hate and watch the...." They can fill in the blank
So...SMOED can be negative on youtube, twitter and facebook and at competitions but we have to be positive about their actions?
And you might want to get yourself a pair of sunglasses. ...

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Well, we all like to discuss the topic of cheerleading, so I don't know where we put energy into something we don't like...

If you don't like what we're doing why do you keep putting energy into posting about it? Clearly we're talking about smoed. You've posted essentially the same thing like 10 times and we haven't stopped talking about it, if it bothers you so much stop reading and posting? Seems to me like you are spending time on things you don't like.

As a stated in the beginning but no one seems to get. By continuing to focus on them it is actually continuing to promote them. And yes I've said it multiple times bc the point remains the same

So we should never focus or discuss anyone or anything doing anything negative because that brings more attention to them - regardless that said focus and discussion can bring about positive change and awareness to situations that might not have been brought to light without said discussions. Got it.

Back