All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel very sorry for Dylan and his family but their experiences with Cali are not one in million. It happens in that program and some Cali locations are worse than others.

As I have said before Tannaz does what's right for her business and cares for her athletes. Too bad the directors and coaches don't follow her.

No I just didn't leave a Cali gym.
While what happened to Dylan is awful, Cali is not the only gym that athletes leave. Do they have an issue with social media? Yes. But to act like Cali is the only program with issues is silly.

I just went through pages and pages of the biggest derailment ever just to see that dang letter from Tannaz! While it is a good apology and very professional, the one thing that stood out to me was the whole social media venting thing is unprofessional and they don't condone it. Because I'm pretty sure coaches and athletes have taken to Twitter multiple times before... So do they just not condone it but don't do anything about it or are they actually going to learn to vent offline or maybe have consequences for it?
My hope is that they form a new, clearer social media policy and actually start to enforce it. And that coaches actually start to lead by example by shutting up on social media and showing their athletes the right way to act publicly. They need to change, otherwise things like this are going to keep happening...

Are any of you at Cali gym?

I am not at a Cali Gym. In your post I felt you presented yourself as having first hand experience and knowledge with the Cali gym. On top of that your profile list you as a gym owner. From that I also took it that you were an industry professional.

Are any of you at Cali gym?
I think you should make it clear who you are to ease up some confusion. Right now, everyone thinks you have some sort of communication with Cali and their gym whether being a cheerleader there or staff member. Please shed some light.

Too many social media apps, forums,ways of communications, people's options and assumptions to stop the talking. It's going to get worse.

Too many social media apps, forums,ways of communications, people's options and assumptions to stop the talking. It's going to get worse.
What are you talking about?

frabz-One-Does-not-Simply-Know-what-youre-talking-about-c70917.jpg

when have i made allegations about anything? more exaggerations? more hyperbole... what else is new.
Are you really going there? :banghead: It's funny, because that's exactly what you do.
You really need a new defense, this one is getting old. I'm not saying what you post is false (not saying it's true either), but unless you post a source of the information and so called facts you have about Cali, somehow even though you aren't associated with the gym, it is an allegation, and I have a hard time believing it.

There are so many things I want to say to several posters right now, biting my tongue so hard. I really need to do this more with you, as I'm not going to get anywhere with replying except more accusations of how wrong I am (with no proof, once again).

As someone else already said, you're exhausting.

Kris I don't know how to change any of those functions. But have been in the industry for 15 years and have coached for years. I do have several friends apart of various cheer programs including Cali. It breaks my heart to see how programs can diminish the love a child has for cheer. I posted on this thread bc it spoke of Dylan and his experiences with the the organization.

If you're using the app, then their posts will still show up. They did for me on the FB app, anyway. Not sure what it's like with tapatalk.

Oh, I thought it only worked on the app. I must have it mixed up.

Are you really going there? :banghead: It's funny, because that's exactly what you do.
You really need a new defense, this one is getting old. I'm not saying what you post is false (not saying it's true either), but unless you post a source of the information and so called facts you have about Cali, somehow even though you aren't associated with the gym, it is an allegation, and I have a hard time believing it.

There are so many things I want to say to several posters right now, biting my tongue so hard. I really need to do this more with you, as I'm not going to get anywhere with replying except more accusations of how wrong I am (with no proof, once again).

Think of this old saying my grandmother gave to me

The problem with fighting with pigs is that in the end the pig and you both get dirty but the pig likes it. (not calling anyone a pig, but just thought it would make you feel better)

You really need a new defense, this one is getting m not saying what you post is false (not saying it's true either), but unless you post a source of the information and so called facts you have about Cali, somehow even though you aren't associated with the gym, it is an allegation, and I have a hard time believing it.

you seem to think that if someone questions the realibilty and/or validity of allegations made against certain people or organizations then that means that they are taking an opposite stance. if someone says A = true and i ask "how do you" or ask for definitive evidence, that doesnt mean that i believe A = false.

Last edited:
you seem to think that if someone questions the realibilty and/or validity of allegations made against certain people or organizations then that means that they are taking an opposite stance. is someone says A = true, and i ask "how do you" or ask for definitive evidence, that doesnt mean that i believe A = false.
please stop......

Latest posts

Back