All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm on the app and can't see negative ratings. The only reason I knew it was happening was because someone posted about it in the other thread. I went and looked after someone posted the username.

Not sure if a mod was tagged - but I'm pretty sure mods were reading that thread thoroughly, so I wouldn't think a tag was necessary. But the community did point it out - if the thread hadn't been closed I would have tagged you.

For mods to be following closely and allow a user with that name to exist and keep posting seems a bit farfetched. There are a lot of mods on here who have very different opinions, backgrounds and affiliations. Even if one wanted to allow it I am sure another would have stopped it.

For mods to be following closely and allow a user with that name to exist and keep posting seems a bit farfetched. There are a lot of mods on here who have very different opinions, backgrounds and affiliations. Even if one wanted to allow it I am sure another would have stopped it.

The user didn't post. From what I can tell, there are 6 dislikes given by that user. And I believe Ms. Teal banned them, or someone did, they were banned when I just went to check.

Well, in your (and other mods') defense, the user didn't post - they only went through and handed out negative ratings to everyone who didn't think Eddie and orby and smoed and tannaz and Cali are completely being maligned and bullied.

I don't care about negative ratings (obviously - since I only look at them when someone comments about them, and I have a LOT of them), I just thought the username was a too much.

It's just pretty discrediting to the three other people working to put the stunt up. If I remember correctly, he said she was a weaker base. That and saying she should have never been put on the team to begin with are different.

I agree with you that some of his wording has come off as harsher than he probably meant it be.

Uhh... then the system worked? I don't get what didn't work.
Uhh... The app.

I can't see the negative ratings, and as I've said 50 times over the past few days, I can't figure out the app now. So I have no idea how to see if a user is banned.

I saw that they were on and giving out dislikes, and not doing anything useful. I saw that someone said something about it and no one replied - usually mods reply when they see something and take action. Since mods have been replying left and right on this topic, and not replying about this user, I figured it was not a big deal.

LOL. Seriously. Illinois, would you please act up again cuz the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire up in here!

It needs to be a unique act up though---arresting a third guy from the same gym isn't going to cut it anymore. For real, I think JR's weed incident got most pages than this new IL incident.

Uhh... The app.

I can't see the negative ratings, and as I've said 50 times over the past few days, I can't figure out the app now. So I have no idea how to see if a user is banned.

I saw that they were on and giving out dislikes, and not doing anything useful. I saw that someone said something about it and no one replied - usually mods reply when they see something and take action. Since mods have been replying left and right on this topic, and not replying about this user, I figured it was not a big deal.

The app has never done that with negative reviews.

As far as using the new one from a security standpoint this one is better supported.

Look, like it or not, King is someone in this industry. He isn't just a random parent or fan. It puts him in a bad place to have links to private emails shared on his site. He didn't delete Dylan's dad's post, and he hasn't stopped him or anyone else from continuing to post about the issue in this thread. The emails aren't hard to find.

We can all stop with the "boo! censorship!" posts because it's simply not true. Dylan's dad HAS been allowed to share his side of the story. If you want the emails, PM him and ask for them.

It may look like I'm defending Cali, but I'm not. I don't have much respect for them after everything I've seen in this thread and heard about them.
The thread didn't need to be locked is all I was saying. But yes, since the discussion has been consolidated to here, everyone can continue to weigh in to their heart's desire.

In hindsight, Smoed should have stopped being filmed after Season 1. The show progressively became less about that team and their "road to Worlds" and more about the individual athletes. I liked Eddie and Orby and their coaching style. It was nice to have a "peek" inside another gym. Even in Season 1 there were some statements from the coaches/athletes that were cringe worthy, however overall I enjoyed the program.

For those of you who are not parents on this board, you have no idea what it's like to see your child suffer AND be so far from them. I applaud his father for coming out and saying, Nope..did not happen this way and You (ATV) are not going to tell my son's story. Dylan seems like a very nice, hard working young man. If the environment he joined wasn't what was either portrayed correctly or right for him, he has every right to leave and should leave. I am very happy he has found a home with CEA. Coed Elite is an amazing team and is always a contender for a World title. I'm not saying by any means that CEA is a perfect gym, but it's perfect for Dylan.

As for Kassidy coming on the thread and defending her gym, she has every right to do that and address whatever "wrongs" she feels herself/team/coaches/gym have suffered. However, I did my own research and her tweets, as well as her teammates, contradict her posts on this board. In fact, she had some very hateful tweets towards the members of this board.

Two things really stand out that do not sit well with me at all, bringing up the whole immigration issue and Eddie and Tannaz asking the other thread be closed while they reach out to Dylan and his father. IMO they had their shot to reach out when this all transpired and alluding to having to contact INS is really low.

In the end why would you want to keep an athlete who is miserable and wants to leave? Cali is a big gym with a plethora of talented athletes. Also, according to the show, you have athletes all the time from within and outside the US sending you tryout videos.

The whole situation is just sad.

I took away one thing from all of this:
It makes me extremely upset that there is all this drama. IT IS JUST CHEERLEADING. Now, I know some people are very passionate about it, me included, but the people involved are making a mockery of themselves. I think what smoed did was wrong and the reality show just makes it worse. But if people want to leave your program, let them leave. It is not the end of the world. The drama and hate caused by it did not need to happen at all. Someone left your program? So what. I could see a small gym owner reacting the way eddie did maybe if they had a hard time searching for a replacement( still doesn't make it right) But the California all stars is a mega gym that is so popular there was not an issue finding another athlete. They did not need to make it this huge deal. My thought was, just get over it. The way they treated Dylan was unnecessary. I think it should end there, no more fuel to the fire. To me this is a bunch of people in the cheer world creating drama that doesn't need to be here. Take a step back and remember why we are here....to cheer, for the love of the sport...and if you're in it for the fame or whatever then maybe it's not for you. Carry on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back