All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

7afd8e4e9391bfc1770c5919fc257037.jpg

eeecb7b49de40e9177bdd13efc01c0b2.jpg
09331b0d467811e79fdae90f2307dbdc.jpg

fc0f59f5e7e6b4912e87ba26d336cdd7.jpg

6db30f243ed3d81aa683551870473e90.jpg

I figured I'd go ahead and post some quotes on images that slightly pertain to the situation to save you the trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet she's referring to when JAM tagged her in the post that was CLEARLY A JOKE about being banned for quoting the picture of the ugly cat. CLEARLY IT WAS A JOKE about something YOU ASKED TO HAVE DONE. THEY WERE LOW KEY GIVING YOU A WAY OUT and all you had to do is try it and see what happened. If MsT banned you, your wish would have been granted and if not we all would have lol'd at your ability to make a joke, take a joke and move on...I bet you would have got at least 20 shimmies

But no. You're a drama queen plain and simple. You make everything an ordeal, you turn every discussion into a personal attack against you when it isn't. It's literally the most sickening and obnoxious thing ever. You act like "you're trying to change" when in reality you're just an old dog that can't be taught a new trick. (That's an idiom btw so NO IM NOT CALLING YOU A DOG or anything else).

Anyway get with the program or get gone

And for the love of God PLEASE DONT REPLY TO THIS IN MY DMs. (And no I'm not sayin God doesn't love you....its a figure or speech or an another idiom or whatever because I'm tired)

In conclusion- get with the program or get gone because WE CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE (at least I can't)

And I mean everything I said in the nicest way possible with love and positivity

....I'm trying to be a nicer Erin in 2015 but like...the devil is busy (no I'm not calling you the devil)

Carry on. Back to SMOEd and them...
So proud that we are from the same State! You were definitely raised properly!:chestbump:

I bet she's referring to when JAM tagged her in the post that was CLEARLY A JOKE about being banned for quoting the picture of the ugly cat. CLEARLY IT WAS A JOKE about something YOU ASKED TO HAVE DONE. THEY WERE LOW KEY GIVING YOU A WAY OUT and all you had to do is try it and see what happened. If MsT banned you, your wish would have been granted and if not we all would have lol'd at your ability to make a joke, take a joke and move on...I bet you would have got at least 20 shimmies

But no. You're a drama queen plain and simple. You make everything an ordeal, you turn every discussion into a personal attack against you when it isn't. It's literally the most sickening and obnoxious thing ever. You act like "you're trying to change" when in reality you're just an old dog that can't be taught a new trick. (That's an idiom btw so NO IM NOT CALLING YOU A DOG or anything else).

Anyway get with the program or get gone

And for the love of God PLEASE DONT REPLY TO THIS IN MY DMs. (And no I'm not sayin God doesn't love you....its a figure or speech or an another idiom or whatever because I'm tired)

In conclusion- get with the program or get gone because WE CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE (at least I can't)

And I mean everything I said in the nicest way possible with love and positivity

....I'm trying to be a nicer Erin in 2015 but like...the devil is busy (no I'm not calling you the devil)

Carry on. Back to SMOEd and them...

:deathdrop:

I'm DEAD right now.

2d0z4nn.jpg

And, just because this is NEVER not funny... "I can't even... On a scale of one to even... I can't"

But really... I was just trying to help.

Boy did I pick the wrong day to take cp16 on the slopes! A little mother/son bonding at 40mph and I return to 267 messages in this thread.

Can't take y'all anywhere.

There have been multiple times I've chuckled quietly but @astaley22 won the internet with Inigo Montoya. My family now thinks I'm psychotic for the random outburst in a quiet room while laying on the couch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back