All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

57325085043d744bdd4d4cb86f2995d3.jpg

How I feel after reading this thread :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good lord. im gonna put myself way out there for the sake of trying to help, even though it might be pointless. @Fierce_Elite take a page out of my book, when i first joined fierceboard, i went by a different username and did and said all kinds of crazy crap that pushed a lot of peoples buttons. i got banned, and decided to take a fairly long hiatus from commenting on a lot. i changed my username and learned from my mistake, and havent had problems since. this board can be quite enjoyable and informative if you learn to just choose your battles very selectively.

and yeah.... thats about all i got to say for this thread. :enjoyshow:

good lord. im gonna put myself way out there for the sake of trying to help, even though it might be pointless. @Fierce_Elite take a page out of my book, when i first joined fierceboard, i went by a different username and did and said all kinds of crazy crap that pushed a lot of peoples buttons. i got banned, and decided to take a fairly long hiatus from commenting on a lot. i changed my username and learned from my mistake, and havent had problems since. this board can be quite enjoyable and informative if you learn to just choose your battles very selectively.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh my lanta. If you are lolsmileyface I will die. This will is the mother of threads. If Fierceboard were to ever end, this thread is how I want it to go out. With a bang. All it's missing is the F5 Jason story.

Oh my lanta. If you are lolsmileyface I will die. This will is the mother of threads. If Fierceboard were to ever end, this thread is how I want it to go out. With a bang. All it's missing is the F5 Jason story.
no im not lolsmileyface, however i do know who that is and i dont think he comments on the board anymore, he use to though under a different screen name

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on that story. Getting impatient.

Back