All-Star Cheerleading And Online Privacy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I found this when I searched for tumblr on my "Posts by friends" tab on facebook..
http://cheerextremelove.tumblr.com/
Edit: I forgot to add that I can also see who is behind this account, so if it is too far I can contact them and/or give their name to somebody who can.

I have a question- Can you find a cell # from a bbm pin? Only because I'm seeing a LOT of girls PUBLICLY posting their bbm pins..would NOT want my cell number getting out there. Not everybody who reads the boards is registered, and not everybody posts. You're giving out some pretty private info to a bunch of people you've never met..

I have a question- Can you find a cell # from a bbm pin? Only because I'm seeing a LOT of girls PUBLICLY posting their bbm pins..would NOT want my cell number getting out there. Not everybody who reads the boards is registered, and not everybody posts. You're giving out some pretty private info to a bunch of people you've never met..
I work for AT&T wireless and no. There is no way that anyone could find out that info unless they worked for blackberry maybe but that of course would be against the law an we all know no one would risk their job and break the law! :/

I work for AT&T wireless and no. There is no way that anyone could find out that info unless they worked for blackberry maybe but that of course would be against the law an we all know no one would risk their job and break the law! :/
Either way, I still wouldn't want someone I don't know to have my bbm pin. Wouldn't want to give these creeps any method of contacting me..I always think of it this way: if I wouldn't give it/want it getting to the creepiest kid in my class, I won't post it publicly.

Either way, I still wouldn't want someone I don't know to have my bbm pin. Wouldn't want to give these creeps any method of contacting me..I always think of it this way: if I wouldn't give it/want it getting to the creepiest kid in my class, I won't post it publicly.
they cant really contact you if they just have your pin, they have to send a contact request first and you have to accept them, so people just need to be smart enough to accept only people they know

they cant really contact you if they just have your pin, they have to send a contact request first and you have to accept them, so people just need to be smart enough to accept only people they know
..And that involves common sense being common. :D I ain't that far off teenage years to know that some smart decisions are the obvious ones people ignore (I've done it myself. Loads of times. Best rule of thumb that saves me now is: DON'T. BE. NICE. Your mother tried to raise you to be a lady..this might be the one time to ignore her).

Back