All-Star Cheerleading On The Today Show

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes it aired at like 8:36. Wasn't bad at all. Basically talked about cheer becoming a NCAA sport and Title 9

Haha I jumped on forum runner to see if there was a thread yet. Yay!!

Great segment, I like how she was truly skeptical but changed her mind once she found out more information. The comments from the people though made me mad.

ElitePanthers said:
Great segment, I like how she was truly skeptical but changed her mind once she found out more information. The comments from the people though made me mad.

Those idiot guys? Omg do NOT let couch potato, armchair quarterbacks make you mad. The only cheerleaders they ever notice are the NFL dance teams.

I loved that she did the basket!

When cheer becomes a college sport it will help the perception of what we all do. It will take time, but it will win people over, eventually.

kingston said:
When cheer becomes a college sport it will help the perception of what we all do. It will take time, but it will win people over, eventually.

I agree with you but I'm still going to be involved whether people come around to appreciating it or not. I'm not a fan of base jumping but I'm pretty sure the people that participate in it aren't losing any sleep over what I think about it.

I'm glad she closed by saying how athletic cheeleading is. I wish NCATA would have been discussed as well but whatever. If it becomes a sport it's a positive. But I do have a question, the way this show made it seem is that it could be "coed" my understanding is that it would only be all-girl. Anyone have any info?

Back