OT Cheerleading Play For School

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Aug 20, 2012
Ok, so I was asked to make a play for the school play. In the past, they had used already published plays, but they decided to change it up this year. Me and my literary savvy skills, will be crafting this dramatic piece of writing. It has to be based on some sort of sporting activity and has to have a moral. So, innately, I thought cheerleading. The Idea has been approved, and I have both female, and male actors able to portray parts. The only part up in the air is the plot of the story. Any suggestions?

Nick.

Sounds like another Bring it On in the makes......Post it on you tube!!
I will! But it is slightly differently constructed. I can send you the script if you'd like when I finish compiling it. It's closer to the subject of what cheerleading is truly about, and it's differences from popular beliefs. Perhaps, I could name a character after you???

I will! But it is slightly differently constructed. I can send you the script if you'd like when I finish compiling it. It's closer to the subject of what cheerleading is truly about, and it's differences from popular beliefs. Perhaps, I could name a character after you???
HAHA I would love a character to be named after me but she has to be the crazy cheer mom that wears the cheer bows, rings the cow bell, and does the routine in front of the girls lol.

If you give me your email address, I can give you what I have so far(About 3 Scenes) I think it's pretty decent. But of course, after it's finished, i'll revise it about 3, 000 times.

Outside of cheer, I'm hugely active in my school's theater. I would love to read what you have so far and maybe help you further the plot

Back