All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 3, 2014
Let the games begin!!

ETA: For easier reference, I have copied and pasted a post from below containing important information. Thank you @Emily!!
USASF Schedule

Mobile friendly schedule (thanks @imrichhowboutu and @Ashley )

Worlds Google doc (thanks @luv2cheer92 )
Please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it/know how to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

Livestream
Livestream costs $49,95 for all three days. This year VOD is not included but will be offered for free 2 weeks after the event.

Twitter - CheerUpdates (updates on how teams do)

Twitter - tagged #Worlds2015

Big Worlds Spreadsheet (thanks @BlueCat)

Worlds consolidated schedule (all venues side by side)

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Last edited:
If you guys are wondering how Stingray athletes have been able to maintain their focus and social media etiquette throughout the years, this is how it's done..... because we all know where teenagers first publish their thoughts when emotions run high.
CDZYnlhW8AAs0eE.jpg

(*Source: Roger Schonder's Twitter)

I'm wondering if I manage to stay offline and focus on my exam on Monday! I didnt buy the livestream but I'll be up all night anyway to study:s

I dont know what to do. I am poor student and I dont want to spend my last 50$ for livefeed and than it wont work and will freeze every fove seconds. But I want to watch live so bad :D

But there will probably be videos on youtube a few minutes after performances right?
I'm a poor college student as well + currency exchange rate + 12-hour time difference = really not worth it.

A few minutes might be a little too hopeful, I would give it at least an hour or so because mobile services probably won't be working well enough for people to upload recordings quickly.

Last edited:
I dont know what to do. I am poor student and I dont want to spend my last 50$ for livefeed and than it wont work and will freeze every fove seconds. But I want to watch live so bad :D

But there will probably be videos on youtube a few minutes after performances right?

Yup there will be youtube videos (thank the cheer lord) and a live Fierceboard newsfeed lol.

I'm hoping that there's a free livestream somewhere! But then again Worlds isn't as popular as Mayweather vs Pacquiao soo the chances of finding a free livestream are slim to none :banghead:

USASF Schedule

Please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it/know how to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

Livestream
Livestream costs $49,95 for all three days. This year VOD is not included but will be offered for free 2 weeks after the event.

Worlds consolidated schedule (all venues side by side)

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Last edited:
Went ahead and got the live feed as I really have nothing else to do with my life. However now I'm sitting with the schedule to highlight which teams I need to watch and where I have clashes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USASF Schedule

Livestream

And please remember:

where did you read there is vod two weeks after the event? and is it free for everyone or only for those who purchased the livefeed?

there is hope....halleluja!

where did you read there is vod two weeks after the event? and is it free for everyone or only for those who purchased the livefeed?

there is hope....halleluja!

Here. It was also discussed in the VOD-thread

What time is the first performance? Debating whether or not to get the live feed for two days is worth it. I'm sick so I have the weekend free anyways but $50 is a lot if it doesn't work.

What time is the first performance? Debating whether or not to get the live feed for two days is worth it. I'm sick so I have the weekend free anyways but $50 is a lot if it doesn't work.
9 AM FL time, about 2 hours and 15 minutes from now

Back