All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do what I'm doing with mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That time your neighbor texts you to tell you they took your son to some trampoline park today (totally fine) but that they need to leave there to go somewhere else important, so you will need to pick him up from said park at around the EXACT TIME THAT BSB WILL BE ON.

This is Worlds weekend with kids, guys. Don't grow up.

I'm so glad my daughter is due in the 'off season'..next year will probably be a struggle though if we don't make it Disney like we plan. If we do her dad is taking her have fun while I fangirl all day.

I'm so glad my daughter is due in the 'off season'..next year will probably be a struggle though if we don't make it Disney like we plan. If we do her dad is taking her have fun while I fangirl all day.
Lol you need to have a talk with @CoachTamara about this

Do what I'm doing with mine
b7f7b27a6b3d0c338dd9a1e094e8bfef.jpg

I'm seriously doing 90 to get back here and the above set up is already ready for him in the downstairs play area (with Minecraft and snacks!)

(not really doing 90 for the "going to call CPS" crowd.)

I'm seriously doing 90 to get back here and the above set up is already ready for him in the downstairs play area (with Minecraft and snacks!)

(not really doing 90 for the "going to call CPS" crowd.)
What is it with the Minecraft....that's what mine was watching YT videos of...

Thanks for getting your life back together @mnmegg ;)

My suggestion for a rule next year: Top 3 from each country, but if a team doesn't score at least 2/3rds of whatever the base score is, then the next highest score out of EVERYONE goes.
Or top 3 from each country, plus everyone over a certain score, e.g. 120+?

ETA: That way the less developed international teams still get to experience finals, but the high scoring teams still go through as they should.

Last edited:
LOL.

Last year my daughter was born during worlds weekend... It was amazing. I had an excuse to lay around all day and watch the live feeds. Running after her this year at a party? Not as fun.

The best thing was when you got married during worlds weekend. I'll never forget that.

Latest posts

Back