All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They seem to be - I can watch them and didn't buy a subscription (although I can only see coed teams, is this the same for everyone?)

I seem to be able to watch many different divisions - not just coeds.

Watched TGLC - love the new uniforms - that white on the bottom of the boys pants really draws your eyes to all the right stuff - amazing jumps, height and speed in doubles, etc.

There are some team in IO5 and IOC5 that are not competing. Gothenburg cheer one in IOC5 is listed twice since they had a boy last season when they got their bid but their competing all girl. same with Haninge power cheer stingrays. as far as i know theyre not competing. theyre maybe a couple in level 6 aswell from sweden. i am not sure if the coed team is there GC troops marshal but i do not think so.

By the way i love allstar athletics lucky 7.. they look so god for only having 7.

So I didnt have the live feed last year, I am just now noticing that the stadium isnt listed as a venue up top, I have to go somewhere at 2 and wanted to get it up before I left. Any Advice?

I seem to be able to watch many different divisions - not just coeds.

Watched TGLC - love the new uniforms - that white on the bottom of the boys pants really draws your eyes to all the right stuff - amazing jumps, height and speed in doubles, etc.

I can now see small and medium AG, so hopefully they're still uploading :) Thanks for the heads up!

Hi everyone! :)

Just wanted to update you all!
New periscope link!

We had an issue on our end!

Maeghen Mccutchen on Periscope

youre-awesome.gif

That pretty much sums it up.

So I didnt have the live feed last year, I am just now noticing that the stadium isnt listed as a venue up top, I have to go somewhere at 2 and wanted to get it up before I left. Any Advice?

It was there last year, my guess is that they will add it later on.

Back