All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I assume refreshing doesn't help either (and doesn't kick you out altogether) ? Other than that, I'm out of ideas :confused:.
Nope. Yesterday I had to back out of the feed and wait for the bar at the bottom to have the scroller, but now it just says live broadcast, so I'm unable to skip it.

Hi everyone! :)

Just wanted to update you all!
New periscope link!

We had an issue on our end!

Maeghen Mccutchen on Periscope

How do I find this in app? I am still reading hoping this is answered. I do have stream on computer, so thank you, but following on the app, but can't get stream to open in app.

** You follow the link she Tweeted is how it worked for me to get it open in app.

Last edited:
I tried to go into the Periscope on my laptop but it won't let me on Internet Explorer. It says to use google chrome, Safari, etc but I don't have those.

I'm really glad to hear blink did well - I hope they make it (they need to move up from 7th to at least 3rd right?). The only thing that has me nervous is that they had 12 points of deductions yesterday and when I watched that yesterday routine I really can't see that many deductions - I saw a TB, a piece of the pyramid come down (but it wasn't that bad, just one of the ends), and some minor bobbles - I'm worried they took off for some safety or rules violation too that to come up w/ 12 points - but they would have TOLD them about that right so they could adjust? Was there anything different about today's routine than yesterday?

I hope they make it though!

Back