All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You're definitely not wrong here. I really do think having a base score to qualify would give teams a good goal for what they should be hitting to make finals. Wildcats' inclusion hasn't exactly taken a finals spot from anybody else either.

What I didn't like about what was said in the thread earlier though was someone making comments about 'I can't believe these teams are the best of their country' or something to that effect. That was rude. Cheer is 15 years behind in other countries, that comment did nothing to add to the debate.
And if wildcats did take anybody spot it would be a us team so how is bothering or unfair to any other country??

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430087934.202301.jpg

I doubt we will ever get an explanation for the IOC5 issues.

Also, we ever going to get the rest of Small/Small Coed scores?!?!

Kinda off topic but where Spring have taken a screen shot of the rules, does anyone know why "each country" is in inverted commas?

Kinda off topic but where Spring have taken a screen shot of the rules, does anyone know why "each country" is in inverted commas?
does this mean if I kick up enough fuss I can get the USASF to recognise a temporary split between the North and south of England?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do think that USASF should follow the guidelines they put out..if they say there will be residency requirements then yes they should follow through. However I can see them, at least for this season, not following that because of the rule being announced at the wrong time. Just like the plan is, whether we like it or not, to take the top three times per country. That's the ideal situation played out in the rule book but what do you do when it's your company that screws up? Do you say " to bad so sad Blink sorry to make your day and all but you're actually not moving on " or do you make the ethical and fair decision of " hey our judges screwed up on something, Wildcats brought that to our attention, they were unjustly scored, and they should have been in the top three so lets avoid bigger controversy and just take four, "

Also I highly doubt that unless the same exact circumstances or a tie happened that Canada will being represented by four teams tomorrow too.
Were Wildcats wrongly given legality deductions? I need someone to clarify.

Well its one thing to have a tie and have 4 teams go... But theres 4 teams going because usasf made a mistake... This makes it an unfair competition for finals for teams from other countries only having 3 teams. I think it would be best to either bring 4 teams from each country to be fair, or just not let blink move on.... (As much as id like them to, a scores a score.)

Eta- i dont think it has anything to do with the us (which is where imo i think spring tumbling is wrong)... But usasf should not just change rules for one country and not for the rest?

Not even going to attempt to play catch up. But side note, unless I have something wrong looking at the scores Angels are in finals, since they are in 8th with 2 scores missing. This makes me soooo happy as an OA alum.

Back