All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can they please hurry up and do awards? I'm sort of trying to finish my business project while watching Worlds.... Actually, who am I kidding? I'm watching Worlds and 'doing' my project :p

The irony of the fireworks and Firework by Katy Perry tho :D

Well Jenee isn't going back to Cali, she's going to college ;) but yes since it's her senior year and
Jaiden is going back to Cali
I really hope that coed wins. I'm so impressed by them - I didn't have them high in my bracket, then I saw the new routine video and meant to change it but never got to it, so naturally they had to prove me wrong. ;)
I think I need to start putting my favorite teams low in my brackets, because I'm really good at being completely wrong.
I know the girls and Tawne so I knew what I meant so technically yes they ARE going back to Cali after being in in NC ...she's not going to College next week ;)

This is 2015, people age out, teams change. It's okay to change sizes year to year. they were not large the year before that. And everyone keeps saying that about Panthers, but they did so good yesterday, and their raw score was so low. So something must be up.
... They won NCA.

Back