All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Totally different scenario here. It's not because she decided she didn't "want the feed" anymore. They messed up on their end. Kind of how USASF messed up on IOC5 scores they allowed a 4th team to finals bc THEY messed up.

Not everyone has had troubles with the live feed. Personally I had none yesterday when I was watching. After the first day, USASF largely fixed their problem, and it can be as much USASF's problem as your computer's capabilities or internet speed, so it's kind of a tough decision whether you should have the service for free or not.

I am not counting SSX out of globe contention. Am I missing something? I feel like everyone's got them in 5th or 6th when their raw could very well keep them up there. No?
i definitely wouldn't count them out of contention for a globe. i was basing my prediction purely on today's performances. i didnt consider raw score

Can we all remember something about Worlds.
Your raw score from day 1 does not matter. Throw it out the window. The judges don't care about it day 2. Your raw score is dependent on how everyone else in your division does that day. Just because a team had a high raw score yesterday and would still be doing well ACCORDING TO THAT SCORE today with a few mistakes, does not mean they actually will do well. It's the unfortunate fact of Worlds.

They had a stunt bobble and stunt fall; I think they're out of top 3.
I think it's possible but not definite. Yesterday their raw was at least 3+ pts higher than Suns (both of them) if I remember correctly. With LL's mistakes I think their is still a chance it could go Generals/LBs top 2 and SSX third.

Your raw score from day 1 does not matter. Throw it out the window. The judges don't care about it day 2. Your raw score is dependent on how everyone else in your division does that day. Just because a team had a high raw score yesterday and would still be doing well ACCORDING TO THAT SCORE today with a few mistakes, does not mean they actually will do well. It's the unfortunate fact of Worlds.
Can we make something like this one of those pop up messages you have to read before you can use this thread, because the amount of times this has been explained already... :banghead:

You know, I kinda wish there was a 'top 5 review' of all the teams prior to awards. Where they would watch the routines again in the order as currently judged (I know, it's impossible. But still). Especially with comparative scoring, where sometimes teams are a reflection of the order they compete in and how the others are that go around them.

Can we make something like this one of those pop up messages you have to read before you can use this thread, because the amount of times this has been explained already... :banghead:

I get it. But it can also be indicative of where the routines fall in relation to each other difficulty wise. It's not totally irrelevant.

Back