All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you need a livestream later on just tag me and I'll try to periscope. I've got HP on on my tv. :)

It's horrible that those videos were ever taken and posted in the first place.

I agree. What twisted mind would post something like that? I have no interest at all in seeing something like that and I think it's disprespectful (unless she gave permission?).

I still have not watched any of the injury videos and I refuse to. Kevin Ware's video was enough for one life time. No no no.

I saw Joe Theismann as a child - that was enough for me.

Special congratulations to @CandC5p (the coach of Angels)!! I've been a fan of Angels since OA days especially after they placed 5th at Worlds with just an at-large bid. Now 3rd with a partial (must have been blessed by BSB when it got passed down to Angels)? I'm already excited for them next season. [emoji4]

My daughter's first year on the team - that was a great year! They placed 6th the next two years on at-larges also. Congrats to Angels. :)

I still have not watched any of the injury videos and I refuse to. Kevin Ware's video was enough for one life time. No no no.
Was that the college kid whose bone...and you could see it on tv? Can't even finish that sentence because I was one of the few people in my family who noticed it happening live and just...ew.

Back