All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this the same Thailand from previous years?
I see the uniforms now, yes they are. Weren't they called Bangkok University in years past?

I will say this about them, do I think they should have won any of the years they did? no. because they didn't follow the rules.

That being said, I watched them live at worlds 2011 and there was nothing like that experience. The crowd was louder for them then they were for large senior. It was probably my favorite cheerleading experience.

Honestly, I don't understand why the videos of the injuries are being posted anywhere. Simply asking people to "pray for __ because they were injured and have a broken __," is completely okay and a different story. Being someone that had a similar freak accident, and it unfortunately went viral as well, my heart goes out to these athletes. I just hope that these athlete's injuries heal correctly and that they're handling everything well.

Major love for Outlaws, but I need to know, is the name ironic? What with Australia's history...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOVE this of TG angels. They look so excited to get 3rd!
991663def45a957ff430585663fe7db1.jpg

"Cheerleading. It's not just a Sport" on Facebook posted this.

2015 worlds injury list:

#prayforcappo - snapped her leg
#prayforangel - in a wheel chair/got hurt tumbling
#prayforroy - tore acl or possibly both
#prayfordylan - torn acl
#prayforalayna - broke fibula & tibula
#prayforashley - hurt her knee really bad
#prayforshannon - broke her back
#patforjaedah - broken wrist & concussion. She can't recognize her mother
#prayfordominique - broke cheekbones & two bones in the nose

Update from above:

#prayforcappo - Just got out of surgery. Was worse than what they thought. Doing well. (Got this from the previous post above)
#prayforshannon - Has a concussion and NOT a broken back. She posted on her IG page that she was hit by someone else tumbling.
#prayforroy - TG posted on Facebook that Roy is in the care of his family and he is getting his knee check out ASAP. I am assuming this is a knee injury and not an ankle injury as recently speculated on the periscope feed last night.

Not sure of the rest. I'll try to look into it. These athletes deserve to be recognized for their hard work and dedication to the sport and their teams. Prayers to them all.

Update this if needed.

No Prodigy...I need a BSB, Fierce 5, Midnight like you don't even understand!

Back