All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well at least Shooting Stars won.

Congrats Smoed.

Heart is breaking for those BSB kids. Especially the backspot. We made finals for the first time ever at college nationals and stupid me got mixed up and went to the wrong panel for the pyramid. It messed up the whole pyramid. So I know how she feels to make such a trivial mistake and its awful. Poor girl.

She is such a sweet girl - I feel so bad.

BSB hit all season until now, and Smoed hasn't hit until now...
tumblr_nln7qskMxn1tfbtrwo1_500.gif

Hopefully, she was checked by an Athletic Trainer before she competed. It is not up to the athlete to diagnose...it is up to medical personnel. I DO understand that kids hide their symptoms but we need to train them to be honest.
It takes time for symptoms to get out. That's why as a professional you should really take your time to evaluate the athlete. At least that's what researchers told me about a month ago. I don't know if at worlds there is a big delay between warm-up and actually going on the floor, but by the time she was evaluated, she may looked fine because it was too quick to check her. I don't know if that makes sense.

With the exception of tumbling smoeds routine just didn't do it for me this year. The elite sequence is just not as strong as it has been in years past. But they executed well and overcame A LOT this season so I am happy for them. Brandon just has such amazing technique it is a shame it was such a fluke mistake.

Angel is very humble. My kids got to met her. She was busy and still made time for them, extremely nice, and encouraging.
Well that's one girl, I'm sure they are all super sweet and kind but social media brings the nasty out of some of them and to be fair I've never seen any nasty tweets from AR but I have from two kids from Smoed, I even saw some last night after Cali Coed lost, it's usually the same kids :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back