All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know I'm probably late to the party, but I'm work and @AllstarObsession is sending me updates (isn't she great? [emoji8]) and I'm checking when I can and I just saw about Brandon and I just have to say...
NO. NO NO NO. WE WERE ROOTING FOR YOU!! WE WERE ALLL ROOTING FOR YOU!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED??? I'm devastated. I can only imagine what the team is feeling. Y'all think Large Senior is cursed? Brandon is cursed. Someone in 2012 dropped the spirit stick or something and now Brandon will never win worlds. We need everyone posting in the paranormal thread to get their mojo and magic spirits together and break this damn curse because I cannot handle this anymore. I can't.

Ugh.

Back to work now. I'll check back here 1000 posts later on my next break.

if only rockstar hit yesterday.....

Right
I know I'm probably late to the party, but I'm work and @AllstarObsession is sending me updates (isn't she great? [emoji8]) and I'm checking when I can and I just saw about Brandon and I just have to say...
NO. NO NO NO. WE WERE ROOTING FOR YOU!! WE WERE ALLL ROOTING FOR YOU!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED??? I'm devastated. I can only imagine what the team is feeling. Y'all think Large Senior is cursed? Brandon is cursed. Someone in 2012 dropped the spirit stick or something and now Brandon will never win worlds. We need everyone posting in the paranormal thread to get their mojo and magic spirits together and break this damn curse because I cannot handle this anymore. I can't.

Ugh.

rootingif.gif

I'm back from my test
Beyond heartbroken over BSB, but I am beyond happy for the top 3 in Small Senior, that was like the perfect order for me!

I must say that reading like 30 pages of this thread almost gave me a panic attack as I was reading updates

Ugh.

you can always do what I'm doing and go to the copy machine room ( if you have one)

I've been hiding out in here for about 20 minutes or so and no one has said anything. some just come in grab their papers and leave and don't even notice me in the corner staring at my phone trying not to cry

This may come across mean, but I think we all know who the better team is. It's flukes like that that drive me crazy, that should NOT be the defining moment of their season! So much success and so many hit routines this year, BSB no matter the outcome, I know you guys are world champs.

This may come across mean, but I think we all know who the better team is. It's flukes like that that drive me crazy, that should NOT be the defining moment of their season! So much success and so many hit routines this year, BSB no matter the outcome, I know you guys are world champs.
This is how I feel about TGLC too, I wish people cared more about competitions other than worlds.

Back