All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Making fun of SMOED for crying when they won.
Not cool at all!!
eb071f1b3728a0979ca4a41908f02d3f.jpg

I saw this pic, and was so happy for them! You can just see how happy they are. I would cry if I won worlds once if I won four times I would probably be sobbing like a baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness I swear if I see any more arguing about these small coed placements or anything similar I am going to bash my head into a wall. One team won, another didn't. Welcome to cheerleading. However, just because you won or lost doesn't give you the right to gloat or bash another team or your "haters". Last time I checked we aren't in 8th grade anymore, at least I'm not. Congrats Smoed and all other Small Coed teams on a great season.

Not cool at all!!
eb071f1b3728a0979ca4a41908f02d3f.jpg

I saw this pic, and was so happy for them! You can just see how happy they are. I would cry if I won worlds once if I won four times I would probably be sobbing like a baby

How many athletes on this team have won all four with smoed?

Why is that ?
This girl that's posting... no reason for her to gloat to all the "haters", it's unnecessary and tacky and makes the program look bad, even though she likely has no affiliation to the gym
ETA: just trying to say that it's usually the ridiculous fans that give Smoed the bad rep

Back