All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not on twitter so I can't see these tweets thank god

I'm not even following him. Did a 2 second search and found them.

This is not ok
WwnouHo.png

HQAwr12.png

I understand where he comes from, but what he says has an impact on the club's image, even is he is done with cheer. His same is associated with Smoed. As a gym owner I would freak out.

I imagine Tannaz is gonna flip. Isn't he also the one who is going into the Armed Forces...Navy, maybe? Did that fall through? Using social media like that can get you in a lot of trouble with command...my husband's favorite E-8 used to start every briefing with, "Facebook is the devil" and it's because of stuff like that. If he's still going in he needs to learn to tone it down by like 5,000.

We all know I haven't liked SMOED this season---their routine wasn't my favorite and the behavior of Eddie & a few of their athletes (not all) have been absolutely atrocious. Disgusting, even. Today when they hit and BSB didn't, it was clear they were going to win---I accept that they performed better this weekend even if I don't like that BSB lost. But that is cheerleading; unlike last night where I thought the results should have a bit differently. Clearly SMOED hit when it mattered most. However, let that win speak for itself---because, it does speak for itself.

His behavior, and behavior like that from any team at any level from any organization, makes your organization look like trash. And it does affect others even when you don't think it will or want it too. So I'm gonna go back to sitting in my corner of denial that BSB lost and hope a certain SMO realizes that all the work they did on that floor to prove everybody wrong, doesn't mean anything now because of his behavior (and any other SMO who may be doing or has done what he's doing)...

*Walks off to find some chocolate...*

Actually the competition ran a bit early, awards are scheduled at 6:15, not sure if they'll move them forward or not.
International Open All Girl Level 5 Awards Ceremony in Jostens Center - 5:45pm - 6:15pm
Unless they changed it!

It's like everyone forgot where they come from and why they cheer.

My team would NEVER act like that on social media.

If you look at Eddies recent twitter post he replied back to someone saying that Kyles post are being handled..hmm I hope so :)

Back