All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Angel tweeted that it was from before awards, I'm taking her word for it.
I do agree that it was before awards but she's also claiming that they didn't know they were in the background... What teenager doesn't look at themselves in a picture before posting it on social media.. Plus the whole front camera thing....
*Not directed at you, just in general.

I just went back to the Twitter profile of the athlete on BSB who said it was taken after awards and she has since deleted that tweet. Probably was from before awards then. Sorry for any confusion.

ETA: there have been tweets from numerous BSB athletes to say that this was not a 'hey lets all have a selfie' kinda thing. Also if it had been, all of BSB would have been looking towards them not just mindi9ng their own business.

That's okay to choose to not believe the truth. It only makes you appear desperate in your attempt to wrongfully smear SMOED. Bitter are we ? Why invent wrongdoing unnecessarily ? Let's keep it real. I'm not going to lie about this.

WHEN THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN THE WINNER WAS NOT KNOWN. So, how is that being bitchy?

With all due respect, you keep saying that we're jumping to conclusions and making assumptions. But aren't you doing the same thing? You mentioned that you talked to someone who was there, well people here are getting their information from someone who was there also – a BSB girl who, it seems, did not want to be in that photo. It's not 'inventing wrongdoing', it's making comments about a particularly damning picture from a team with an extensive history of horrendous social media behavior.

Even if it was taken before awards, it's still a team who hit strong taking a picture with a team who did not, and were clearly disappointed with their performance. That's like winning a race and immediately taking a selfie with the person who came third, even if they don't want to be in the photo and aren't happy with how they did. It's uncalled for.

Last edited:
off topic a bit but the baltimore riot seems super scary! especially since i was just there for a cheer competition a couple of weeks ago and in some pictures i can see the stores and stuff that i actually passed by. #prayforbaltimore

I'm sure the athlete in the picture is wrong. You're right. Smoed has done no wrong, they are great kids, we're giving them the bad reputation, it's all made up, Brandon Senior Black has been acting SOOOO much worse. Why would any of us ever be so foolish to believe anything otherwise?
C'mon, I'm just saying there's no evil intended in the taking of this selfie. OMG! This is ridiculous. I have seen teams take tons of these photos and post them. They are getting ready for awards. I'm sure they aren't even paying attention to BSB. They should have gone elsewhere for an impromptu selfie before awards ? What if BSB had won ? Then it would be no big deal would it ? WHEN THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN THE WINNER WAS NOT KNOWN. So, how is that being bitchy?

C'mon, I'm just saying there's no evil intended in the taking of this selfie. OMG! This is ridiculous. I have seen teams take tons of these photos and post them. They are getting ready for awards. I'm sure they aren't even paying attention to BSB. They should have gone elsewhere for an impromptu selfie before awards ? What if BSB had won ? Then it would be no big deal would it ? WHEN THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN THE WINNER WAS NOT KNOWN. So, how is that being bitchy?

The winner may not have been known, but it was quite obvious. Brandon had the same deduction as they did yesterday, and Smoed hit. It was quite obvious that Brandon was not winning and even if Brandon HAD won, this picture was taken in poor taste. There is no way the picture is 50% taken up by BSB and went unnoticed to the girls on Smoed. Whether they say they didn't notice or not, it would take a whole lot of convincing for me to believe that those athletes, who already don't know how to control their behaviour on social media, didn't know Brandon was in the picture.

Back