All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

C'mon, I'm just saying there's no evil intended in the taking of this selfie. OMG! This is ridiculous. I have seen teams take tons of these photos and post them. They are getting ready for awards. I'm sure they aren't even paying attention to BSB. They should have gone elsewhere for an impromptu selfie before awards ? What if BSB had won ? Then it would be no big deal would it ? WHEN THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN THE WINNER WAS NOT KNOWN. So, how is that being bitchy?
Although it was pretty clear at that point that smoed would win.. It was clear right after they hit. So im not buying that excuse.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Okay can people please stop talking about the 'hate that Smoed has gotten this season' as an excuse for their behavior? They brought most of it on themselves. By publicly trashing two former athletes and friends, and then continuing to be disrespectful on social media despite the backlash. It's not an excuse.
THANK YOU. That is what really turned me off this season.

Lower quality mats aren't as bouncy and fiberglass floors are more bouncy than plywood. But worlds definitely has fiberglass floors and I imagine the mats are nice.
Interesting... the way everyone is talking about the floors has me thinking that one specific thing went wrong but I can't pinpoint it.

I loved smoed a few years ago. Their attitude has turned me away from them. But I was drinking that blue koolaid hard a few years back. Then I saw these colors come out of people on that team consistently.

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you. There would be a lot more room for negotiating that this wasn't spiteful had their past actions not been what they were.

No one will convince me otherwise that this picture was taken to show them in the background. If it was a "team picture" then there would be more of them, not more of BSB. The girl taking the picture/posting it on snapchat also wouldn't be just her eyes and forehead. Let's get real, and look at the reality of that picture, and the perception that comes with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do agree that it was before awards but she's also claiming that they didn't know they were in the background... What teenager doesn't look at themselves in a picture before posting it on social media.. Plus the whole front camera thing....
*Not directed at you, just in general.
Well when it's snapchat they're less likely, not to mention even though a bunch of people were in it only one girl posted it. When people take snapchat selfies that I'm in I don't make them show me the photo to examine it before I let them put it on their story...
Snapchat is treated a lot more nonchalantly than other social media because it's "gone" in 10 seconds or 24 hours on your story. Right or wrong that's the culture... I'll admit i don't look at my snapchat pics as close as an Instagram, not that I'm posting anything bad but I'm definitely not always at my cutest and I feel like everyone else treats it that way too... This just seems like something that slipped through without thought then got screenshotted and over analyzed

Not even a SMOED fan. But I've gotta play devil's advocate. Those girls in the picture are excited because they just won worlds. I don't think it's unusual for them to take a selfie after the win.

I was rooting for BSB.
But just because this Kyle guy is being a jerk doesn't mean that all SMOED athletes are being intentionally ugly.

They probably should have cropped BSB out before posting, but we don't know that those specific athletes had bad intentions.
Do we know for sure this is taken AFTER awards??? Or even after they finished competing today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting... the way everyone is talking about the floors has me thinking that one specific thing went wrong but I can't pinpoint it.

Word has it last night that there was an issue with the floor where the TG boy hurt himself and Cali Coed boy busted, which was fixed before Coed Elite, TG's second performance, and large senior. I've always heard the Worlds floors are extra bouncy. The only time I competed on it I didn't notice a difference but I also wasn't throwing doubles so who knows

Back