All-Star Cheerlebrities At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 19, 2010
What cheerlebrity are you on the look out for at worlds?
Come on, dont be embarrassed everyone has that favorite person they have to meet. I am most definitely on the look out for Whitney Love! I missed her last year but it would be amazing to have a picture with WL

23shzbc.gif

*standing double...its coming!*

Come on, dont be embarrassed everyone has that favorite person they have to meet. I am most definitely on the look out for Whitney Love! I missed her last year but it would be amazing to have a picture with WL

23shzbc.gif

If I was going thats one person I would love to meet and all of F5

I can't go but if I had to, I would meet Erica Englebert, Maddie Gardner and Carly Manning (maybe idk).
I've seen all of Senior Elite in person at Cheersport Nationals but I am not an allstar cheerleader so I was kind of shy lol.

Caitlyn Krulee from Cali Small Seniors... I was hoping to see her at Dallas but I didn't know they got new uniforms so I was always looking around for their old ones!

F5 ladies! <3 I remember last year meeting James Speed was a huge highlight of my first worlds adventure!:D I would love to have repeat pictures with all the cheerlebs I met last year at worlds plus of course the fiercest people ever-fierceboarders!! :) haha I also would love to meet more people on west coast teams since I know very few, but I love them all so much! haha cough cough Cali. Oh and my sister wants me to get a picture with CEA Erica for her :) haha

23shzbc.gif

My God...! That is sick!!! she is insanelt Talented!!!!!!

Back