All-Star Cheerlebs On New Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes to all of this^^^
I think a lot of the crazy we saw when it came to her was her mother. from everything I've ever heard she is a great kid. I think she got in over her head with Lionheart and at least she is learning from it.
Before there was widespread use of social media and "cheerlebrity" was a thing, Bucky O'Leary cheered at WC, TG, and SOT. When he got ready to leave Spirit a parent asked him why and he said "I want to open my own gym someday and the best way to learn how to run a successful program is to be part of a successful program." If that's what her motivation is then I give her a slow clap because instead of pointing fingers at everyone and blaming, she's adulting and figuring how to do it right.

I was LITERALLY thinking of Bucky when I heard she was going to Cheer Athletics. I want to say he showed up on FierceChat one night a long time agao and told us the same thing. I was like "hmmmm this sounds more strategic, like a business move, than anything. Sounds like what Bucky did."

It's such a smart idea though and I'm excited for her. She is a lot more mature than a lot of people in the world. She'll go far if she can fail and learn from it. And if she can take it upon herself to figure out what she needs to do to succeed after that without blaming others for the failure. Mad props.

I was LITERALLY thinking of Bucky when I heard she was going to Cheer Athletics. I want to say he showed up on FierceChat one night a long time agao and told us the same thing. I was like "hmmmm this sounds more strategic, like a business move, than anything. Sounds like what Bucky did."

It's such a smart idea though and I'm excited for her. She is a lot more mature than a lot of people in the world. She'll go far if she can fail and learn from it. And if she can take it upon herself to figure out what she needs to do to succeed after that without blaming others for the failure. Mad props.

Going to some programs is the equivalent of attending cheer grad school and getting your PhD in cheer-gym-ology - particularly if you are paying attention and asking questions. (Bonus - much cheaper than actual grad school.)

Last edited:
I made wine rays too! I will be backspotting again and also nugget during tumbling. i can even nugget during jumps sine i am not allowed to jump! I only dropped my stunt at every other comp this season so im proud. :p

I feel like we need to have a thread that is specifically for animal uniforms current and past, haha. I wish her dog had more fur. The bow would totally happen.

I really wish they would have dog clothes in the pro shop at CA. That stuff would be bought out in a flash!!

Well, I wasn't planning on making it a big deal or anything, but I made point flyer for Dorito Allstars! Already working on a bow design, stay tuned.

tumblr_nwh6uj8zlz1qiy6yio4_500.gif
Seems more like a nike :cool:

Back