All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

f1c911331e74aefd6f3d4840c37c7636.jpg

Jaylens division! I'm impressed it doesn't have like 8 million teams.. However some of those teams will be like beyond amazing! This is our first year at this competition and im extremely excited.. Although I was a little less excited after I saw the teams.. Lol but hey she gets to compete against the best of the best right?!

Everyone has to post their times.. (Probably not now as the schedule might change some)

But I'll make a spreadsheet with all the FBers teams so we can cheer them on!! Can't wait to see a lot of yall!

Eta: my daughter is dying with excitement that she can go watch OO5 before she goes back with her teams and that the times are not close to conflicting! That worked out perfectly!
My daughters team is in this division too. We've done some scoping out of the other teams and they are all amazing!

My daughters team is in this division too. We've done some scoping out of the other teams and they are all amazing!
I have viewed scores for all the teams we are against so some of them I didn't watch videos for but some Very very good teams and all the others I have on video!! I can already predict who should win the division...and its not my daughters team lol but it doesn't matter who normally does the best! it matters what they do this weekend and its anyones for grabs and I just want my daughters team and the others to do their best! good luck

I have viewed scores for all the teams we are against so some of them I didn't watch videos for but some Very very good teams and all the others I have on video!! I can already predict who should win the division...and its not my daughters team lol but it doesn't matter who normally does the best! it matters what they do this weekend and its anyones for grabs and I just want my daughters team and the others to do their best! good luck
Good luck to your daughter as well!

Do you need any help? It's probably taking up all of your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh no, I just haven't had any time to finish it. I think this link might work, day 2 isn't done yet. I'm about to get on a plane, but if you(or anyone) wants to finish it before I get home tonight, feel free.
ETA hold on

Sorry it took so long guys, but here it is!! Unless anyone is super opposed, I'm going to keep it locked in view only mode until next weekend just so it doesn't get messed with, but feel free to copy/paste it into your own doc if you want to modify anything! I'm still tweaking a couple things, but all the teams are there.

Cheersport 2015

ETA: I didn't do dance teams, but I can easily add those if people want them. Also, I'll go back through Friday and adjust for any schedule changes.

Last edited:
Back