All-Star Cheersport Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Amber looked awesome. I'm in love with those two whip to fulls coming from the side!
C4's center basket is everything! I really like their elite sequence hope they hit tomorrow!

No, they're both regular Youth 5s normally, but for this competition so they won't have to compete against each other, Raleigh competed in the regular Youth 5 division and K'ville competed in the Youth Restricted division.
I heard somewhere that K-ville is regular youth 5 and will be competing here at cheersport and Raleigh restricted 5 will be at NCA.

I heard somewhere that K-ville is regular youth 5 and will be competing here at cheersport and Raleigh restricted 5 will be at NCA.

No, Raleigh isn't going to NCA, only K'ville, so K'ville competed in the Restricted division at this competition and Raleigh in regular Youth 5 so they wouldn't go against each other. K'ville will go back to the regular Youth 5 division at NCA since Raleigh won't be there.

PCM mysterious - amazing until pyramid :/ left side issues, right side pf, missed inversion but nice routine

Back