All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not questioning Cheersport's credibility. I'm just looking for a way to eliminate all the accusations after every event.

Im not either...I just think its time....its kind of like accounting...proper disclosure adds credibility..improper disclosure lends for people to question things................

If people have nothing to hide, this should be easy. Congrats to all the teams that got paid bids. Cheersport knows what they told the teams, and where mistakes were made. Feel bad for athletes that werent given fair deal. No matter what gym you are from. Orange will be amazing at worlds. The truth will come out.

None of them scored as high as orange day 1.

You are correct. Look for deductions and scores from day one and day two and tell me how they add up. See if you can explain. Bad message to send to athletes this weekend.

If people have nothing to hide, this should be easy. Congrats to all the teams that got paid bids. Cheersport knows what they told the teams, and where mistakes were made. Feel bad for athletes that werent given fair deal. No matter what gym you are from. Orange will be amazing at worlds. The truth will come out.

The truth is out. They won. Get over it.

I can't even with this thread right now. illinois flyer since you are so upset with oranges placement, why don't you call or email cheersport to discuss this with them? This is ridiculous. Stop calling orange out, I'm pretty sure they didn't sit at the judges stand and judge themselves. If you have this much of a problem with it, take it elsewhere. But really, where is bad mouthing orange on the fierceboard going to get you?

Terrible 2 second created meme..
ORANGE-DROPS-AND-WINS-MUST-BE-A-CONSPIRACY.jpg

You know whats funny, is we all preach to whoever will listen here, that we want score sheets put out there for all to see. Well, I'm pretty sure there's plenty of individuals on this board (coaches, owners etc.) who have their score sheets in their hot little hands. Scan 'em and put 'em on the board. Make a section for Fierceboard called "Scoresheets". Everyone's claiming they've got nothing to hide, so if the EP won't do it, why can't we? Lets see them...

When I get home I have the perfect cheer meme in mind. Someone better not steal the one i have in my mind or I will whine about a conspiracy.

Back