All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"Small pet peeve. There's no "o" in the word pyramid, so saying "pyro" kinda bugs me. Not that big of a deal though.
I'd die to see a video of Brandon from today!"

Sorry it's a water ski term. We shorten pyramid to pyro. It doesn't really make sense but it's easier to write for shows.

by you crying about the scores of teams isn't gonna make a difference. whats done is done. its not like the judges are gonna be on fierceboard and say omg this person didn't like how we scored this team lets change it just to make them happy......not gonna happen EVER. everyone just needs to leave the teams that won alone and let them have glory for winning a BIG competition. have some respect and sportsmanship for them goodness!
Congratulations to ALL Cheersport National Champions!<3

Log out then change the view then log back in.
Sorry to keep hijacking this thread, everyone. I can't start a conversation to take this to as I have no main page.

ACEDAD, there is no logout option visible to me and I have my profile set to auto log in - so exiting and resuming won't work. I'm just going to leave it overnight and see if Kingston resolves the issue. If not, I'll text you tomorrow when my new phone arrives. :confused:

Sorry to keep hijacking this thread, everyone. I can't start a conversation to take this to as I have no main page.

ACEDAD, there is no logout option visible to me and I have my profile set to auto log in - so exiting and resuming won't work. I'm just going to leave it overnight and see if Kingston resolves the issue. If not, I'll text you tomorrow when my new phone arrives. :confused:

Ok. Logout is in the tiny drop down box in the tip top left corner and is the "L" that you see.

I only know all this because I had to find my way out and back.

Ok. Logout is in the tiny drop down box in the tip top left corner and is the "L" that you see.

I only know all this because I had to find my way out and back.
Found it. :) I get this error message in the banner when I try to logout; Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading - Error

I personally LOVE the new layout!!!
You can get your alerts by hitting alert button then scrolling down.

LOVE THIS NEW LOOK!!

Also side note kingston I LOVE the changes you made on the fb site on iPhones! Sorry dont mean to high jack this thread on to awards and videos! :)

Thanks! Trying to get rid of that dang pop-up though.

Anyone have the results from Senior Large 4? The ones posted on Cheersport's results page are for a different division.

Back