All-Star Cheersport Nationals Updates Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On the Panthers video, I noticed the point tumbler at 40 seconds stumbled backwards into the stunt group behind her and fell on her knees. Wouldn't that count as a TB ?
I noticed that too and thought it would be a tumbling and a stunt issue. Guess not!

Ok, I just watched F5 and Panthers. Panthers had the middle standing tumbling pass stumble a bit backwards and it made the stunt not go but they did look fabulous. F5, just not sure about what's going on there. The stunts seem so basic and they don't look solid at all and it was a little sloppy. So far, even with the couple of errors, Orange looked the best to me!

Ok, I just watched F5 and Panthers. Panthers had the middle standing tumbling pass stumble a bit backwards and it made the stunt not go but they did look fabulous. F5, just not sure about what's going on there. The stunts seem so basic and they don't look solid at all and it was a little sloppy. So far, even with the couple of errors, Orange looked the best to me!
Where did you see the Orange video? Or are you there?

Rays Crystal: 1TD, 1SB, 2SF, 1PYR SF

Titan LgCoed: 1SF, 1 under rotated Toss, 1 OOB

Aren't placements/scores usually released like 2 hrs after the last team in the division?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back