All-Star Cheersport Nationals Updates Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lady Elite!

ACE or Beatles could get it since they're reevaluating I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duh haha, looked at it and just saw paid and my brain automatically thought full paid, knew they only had a partial. Yea, I think Beatles will get that one, ACE looks pretty good though so who knows.

I mean, there's the logical explanation for why a score changed, which is that Courtney may have contested something that in review caused their score to change. Or people are bad at math and added improperly.

But no. Let's just skip straight to the fact that it's to increase their chance of a bid, when it does NOTHING to change their position (it's not like they would have gone to first from second)..NOR does it have any effect on bids period because of how things currently stand. Because logic?

I mean, there's the logical explanation for why a score changed, which is that Courtney may have contested something that in review caused their score to change. Or people are bad at math and added improperly.

But no. Let's just skip straight to the fact that it's to increase their chance of a bid, when it does NOTHING to change their position (it's not like they would have gone to first from second)..NOR does it have any effect on bids period because of how things currently stand. Because logic?

Don't you know, logic is a dead artform? ;p

I'm more interested to see Summit bids, tbh; cp's gym had a team there take 1st and I wanna see if they get a bid.

We don't even know if their score actually increased.... But they're getting FP regardless so does it matter?

Call me crazy, but maybe this raising of a score has to do with the history of CSP and Cheersport..... just maybe?
what history does CSP and cheersport have...... yes the score raising by that much is odd and questionable but even if it wasnt raised they still would have been in second, so i dont know, i just dont get the whole outrage over it. if it would have changed the standings i could absolutely see why people would be up in arms, but ehh i guess we will never know.
also does cheersport ever release score breakdown sheets. id be interested in seeing the large senior one from both day 1 and day 2.

Call me crazy, but maybe this raising of a score has to do with the history of CSP and Cheersport..... just maybe?
I thought she wasn't gonna bring her teams back after that situation happened a couple years ago, I think some Raleigh teams went last year, but no Kville, I was a little surprised when I found out SE was going to be at CS this year. I highly doubt it was a "thanks for bringing your teams back" kinda thing though haha.

I thought she wasn't gonna bring her teams back after that situation happened a couple years ago, I think some Raleigh teams went last year, but no Kville, I was a little surprised when I found out SE was going to be at CS this year. I highly doubt it was a "thanks for bringing your teams back" kinda thing though haha.
im curious, why did they stop going to cheersport for awhile...

Until I see cheersport saying SE's score was raised I will not trust CU. He is known for sipping the teal kool aid

CU supported other teams/programs WAY before he ever "sipped the teal kool aid." Those of us who have been on the message boards for numerous years know this. We can also tell you why the shift of preferences but that is his business. While we don't care who his favorite is, he does do his best to keep his personal preferences out of his CU posts. And if it is too far over the line I am sure those of us that know him in real life beyond the internet and consider ourselves his friends would let him know. The only sad fact I can say about this division is that if you are seen as liking one team it is automatically assumed that you hate the other. It ain't that serious.

Lots of programs pull out attending events if they feel they don't get the results/treatment they feel they deserve or earned. But being a very high profile program that has sought that publicity, when they pull out of an event, it becomes major news for a long time.

They got caught having a girl compete on 4 teams and were fined by the USASF in 2012? I believe. There may have been more to the story, but I know there were other very likely false allegations that were made about CEA/CSP and Cheersport that I'd rather not attempt to share because I don't know details at all.

Just found this thread, this might help, or make things more confusing...
A Night With The Popes. | Page 3 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

They got caught having a girl compete on 4 teams and were fined by the USASF in 2012? I believe. There may have been more to the story, but I know there were other very likely false allegations that were made about CEA/CSP and Cheersport that I'd rather not attempt to share because I don't know details at all.

Just found this thread, this might help, or make things more confusing...
A Night With The Popes. | Page 3 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer
ohh ok... i honestly cant see a organization as large as Cheersport purposely raising a score to get on good graces with ONE team. they clearly have no problem getting tons of teams to attend with or without the fandom of CEA. i guess i just dont see the big deal with how scoring went down since it didnt change standings.

ohh ok... i honestly cant see a organization as large as Cheersport purposely raising a score to get on good graces with ONE team. they clearly have no problem getting tons of teams to attend with or without the fandom of CEA. i guess i just dont see the big deal with how scoring went down since it didnt change standings.
Yea I don't either, it does seem a tad weird that the results online weren't updated, but I'm sure the Cheersport people have more important things to do today.

Back