All-Star Cheersport Updates Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If any of you guys are at CHEERSPORT can you please take the time to watch rock solids small senior 4 they are in first place by three points and have the highest score of level 4 they are the only team in the gym in Atlanta and today is the 7 month anniversary of the passing of their teammate deviny it would mean the world to them to have some extra support they want this win so bad for Deviny. they compete at 8:15 in B1

i don't understand how one person can say a team hit perfectly and then other person say they had all these mistakes. how can you miss that stuff?
I think it can come down to angles you are viewing the mat from and also sometimes it's hard to tell. The only ones that have that clear head on view above it all are the judges. :)

And, in defense of the people tweeting updates it is standing room only in the arena's when these big teams go. If you've never experienced it you can't imagine how difficult it is to see every little detail. Sometimes you're weaving and bobbing behind 5000 other people just trying to get a peek.

So amazed by SOT, Odyssey and Shooting Stars today! F5 was good but I don't think quite as good as yesterday and Stars were much better than yesterday. SOT as usual was the definition of perfection and I loved Odyssey's routine minus the stunt fall. Can't wait for awards!

does anyone know what the criteria is for an off the mat penalty at Cheersport? Is it two feet off the mat on the cushion area or just one? I'm not talking totally off any soft structure onto the floor but just off the "proper" portion of mat. thanks!

Back