All-Star Cheersport Updates Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The seating sucks in the arenas. It is impossible to see and even if you are watching the monitors the banner showing the team name is covering so much of the athletes that you can't tell if a tumbling skill that lands low touches out or not. This is why tweets and posts are not always accurate and why everyone needs to stand on chairs to see. CHEERSPORT needs to learn how to adjust if they want to keep adding teams.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Ill
If any of you guys are at CHEERSPORT can you please take the time to watch rock solids small senior 4 they are in first place by three points and have the highest score of level 4 they are the only team in the gym in Atlanta and today is the 7 month anniversary of the passing of their teammate deviny it would mean the world to them to have some extra support they want this win so bad for Deviny. they compete at 8:15 in B1
Ill take it if I'm not in awards :)

And for Top Gun: the routine was perfect besides the stunts that didn't go up due to the boys shoulder. He hurt it during his opening pass so point stunt didn't go, half the pyramid and a basket. Also he marked his jumps and tumbling but the routine was still amazing!

Top Gun Large Coed suffered due to the guy that dislocated his arm in the opening tumbling. He marked all his passes & jumps, none of his stunts went up, and his side of the pyramid collapsed to the ground. I feel bad for them and I hope that guy recovers.

Could they not have stopped the routine? He didn't do anything from that point on anyways... why didn't he walk off so they could stop and regroup and go again?

Back