All-Star Cheersport Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If any of you guys are at CHEERSPORT can you please take the time to watch rock solids small senior 4 they are in first place by three points and have the highest score of level 4 they are the only team in the gym in Atlanta and today is the 7 month anniversary of the passing of their teammate deviny it would mean the world to them to have some extra support they want this win so bad for Deviny. they compete at 8:15 in B1

If any of you guys are at CHEERSPORT can you please take the time to watch rock solids small senior 4 they are in first place by three points and have the highest score of level 4 they are the only team in the gym in Atlanta and today is the 7 month anniversary of the passing of their teammate deviny it would mean the world to them to have some extra support they want this win so bad for Deviny. they compete at 8:15 in B1
If you have twitter I would suggest tweeting this to Cheer Updates and Industry News to see if they can help get the news out for you!

Anyone know what happened with the girl missing on lady jags?
That would most likely be me. I was landed on in the pyramid and have a concussion. I did compete day 2, although I barely did anything as we had no one to fill in. Fran, the other girl who got hurt day 1, had a previously torn acl with no surgery and said it popped out. She also competed day 2. Both girls from the arabian collision day 2 are okay. We are so happy that we were able to make such a comeback day 2. Was our routine perfect? Not at all, but it was leaps and bounds from day 1. While I'm posting about this, we are all so blessed and thankful for everyone who checked on us and prayed for us.

Back